Chapter 32 : Epilogue

THANK YOU FOR READING ! Also listen the song while reading

3rd person pov

It was now two years later. Hermione was 21 and Draco was too. He hadn't seen her in two days. His mother and father had both insisted that they kept up the Malfoy tradition.

Not seeing the bride 48 hours before the wedding. And it killed both of them. Blaise had to pull Draco away from Hermione's room 3 times in the first 2 hours so they decided that Hermione would stay in the Zabini Manor while Draco stayed in Malfoy Manor.

Hermione's ways of trying to see Draco were a bit subtler. She did as she had done one of the first times she tried to avoid Draco, this time not using it to avoid him but to go and see him. She tried to put a hologram in her bed and sneak over to Draco's room. After the first try, her friends had stood guard by her door.

But now the day was finally there. Draco was already waiting for her at the altar. The wedding was small, but some of their friends were there. Blaise was Draco's best man, and Theo was the other groomsmen. Hermione had a difficult time choosing between Pansy and Astoria for her maid of honor, but decided on Astoria.

Astoria and Pansy were wearing an emerald green dress that reached the floor. It hugged the upper side of their body and flowed out from their hips to the floor. They matched it with a simple silver heel.

Melody was a flower girl and wore a beautiful green dress with a bow on the front

Melody was a flower girl and wore a beautiful green dress with a bow on the front. Draco himself had tied it and was very proud of the girl. He secretly hoped the girl never stopped calling him dad, just because it felt so right (that probably had to do with Hermione being called mommy by her), and because he had raised her during the last year.

 He secretly hoped the girl never stopped calling him dad, just because it felt so right (that probably had to do with Hermione being called mommy by her), and because he had raised her during the last year

Draco stood in front of the venue and Blaise and Theo stood by his side. Music started playing and Pansy walked outside with a grin on her face and Blaise by her side. Draco got nervous very suddenly. Next to walk outside was Astoria, accompanied by Theo. Both other couples were already married. Draco and Hermione had decided to wait a bit longer, so that both could catch up with their parents and other stuff...

Melody walked out trying to gently throw the flowers over the venue. It was a mix of red and white petals. It was a cute thing to see.

Hermione walked out next. She wore a simple yet elegant dress. It was covered in lace on the upper side and it fitted her perfectly (photo on the beginning of the chapter). She wore white, ankle strap heels with it. Draco's breath caught in his throat as he saw her. Once she arrived at the altar, she stood next to him, proudly.