I Need You

•~Bucky's pov~•
I don't know how long it has been since y/n disappeared. A few months at most?
The nightmares got worse and worse the longer she was away, it began me just waking up in a sweat and now it's me screaming for her. I spoke to her brother occasionally just keeping up with everything, I know that y/n said we would go with him and his boyfriend to go and pick up Quinn, there newly adopted daughter so I actually ended up going. It just felt like the right thing to do. She had short wavy brown hair, green eyes, actually looking like Mark and Nathaniel.

Ava never spoke to me since I told her about what happened to y/n and gave her the letter that she wrote. Speaking of which, I re-read her letter over and over again before I tried to sleep. Some nights when I couldn't sleep, I would just sit in her room and remember us and our good times. I never thought I would go from avoiding her to just wanting her by my side

Then, one night...I was just looking out the window when Steve ran into my room and gave me a look, he nodded "F.R.I.D.A.Y has found something. A body that matches y/n's description!" We both bolted for the meeting room where everyone was, looking tired but hopeful. We might have her back! Or at least I thought...

She was sighted on the London Bridge where her body was found unconscious, they called her a "Jane Doe" so we all took the Jet to London Bridge Hospital to get her back. However, there was a lot we didn't know. A lot I didn't know.

•~Your Pov~•
A bright light shone in my eyes as I opened them. There was beeping of machines, I felt like I was having deja vu...was it when I was taken by El Olvidado? And there was that-
My thoughts got cut off when the doctors came in and asked me to answer some questions about myself like my date of birth and name.
Soon 3 men came to the door, one was dressed in metal armour colour red and dark yellow, another was dressed in something that made him look like a bad made in China Ken Doll and the other was dressed in full leather...

"Oh my god y/n! Are you ok? Do you remember us?" There was a small silence but I eventually answered. "Steve? Tony?" They both ran to hug but the full leather guy stood there like he was about to collapse onto the floor...

•~Bucky's pov~•
I held myself up so my knees didn't fall the floor. It had been months since I last heard her voice...the last thing she told me was ""I'm sorry my love. We'll see each other soon"
But her next words were the ones that broke me like a mirror, shards all over the floor kind of break:
"Hey guys! Sorry but uh...who is that?" She said pointing towards me, at that point I thought 'Apparently the universe as something against me in life! My own girlfriend can't remember who I am...'

Steve laughed and said "ok y/n very funny! You wouldn't forget your own boyfriend" But that's the thing...she did...
"You're the funny one! I've never had a boyfriend...I seriously have no idea what you are on about"

The love of my life doesn't even know me...