Small things

•~your pov~•
After a couple of nights and people coming in and visiting, the hospital allowed me to go home back to the compound.

Umm, Bucky, I think...always stood at the door looking at me when he thought I wasn't looking. Truth was, ever since I got back I felt different. I don't if that's because I used my powers for the first tine before falling into the pit against the ummm guards or because I felt like I was forgetting something or someone.

Anyways, after I had a shower and got into some comfy clothes. I sat on my bed, read a book that apparently someone I loved got for me a few weeks ago, however one thought stuck on my mind...
Nobody was telling me who this person was and why I went into the pit in the first place. I knew why I left by myself: because everyone else's lives were in danger.

My thoughts were disrupted when Wanda and Natasha came knocking on my door and telling me that we were having Pizza party for a celebration.
Everyone was there, Clint wanted to play a board game like last time and we all agreed. It was a fun game of Monopoly and after 3 rounds we all decided to call it a night because of the meeting and training day Steve had planned.

But before, me and Bucky were chosen to clean up everything then tomorrow there would be a little rota. "So, how have you been?" He asked as he picked up all the glasses from the table.
This was the first proper time he had tried to talk to me since I woke up, Steve told me the whole "boyfriend" thing was just a ploy to get on my nerves. "Uhh yeah I'm goof. Ah-I mean good"
Ok since when do I stumble my words?

He laughed and took the plates from me, placing them into the sink and quickly washing them while I cleaning the table and counter. "I'm glad"
I looked at him and he looked at me with sadness in his eyes, I suddenly heard gunshots and I freaked out, Bucky quickly made his way to me placing his hands on my shoulders "Breathe with me y/n! In...hold...out" I turned to see my eyes had gone purple and my veins were visible!
What in the devil?
I heard more voices then blood coming from behind Bucky...I screamed once again.

Soon, I calmed down and Bucky took me to sit in the living room and got me some tea. He just sat with me in calm silence and rested his hand on my leg and his head against mine occasionally giving me small kisses, I liked his presence. No. I loved it but I couldn't explain the feeling. Suddenly, Doctor Strange, Thor, Loki and Valkyrie were outside the compound. This could only mean one thing, something bad is going to happen
"Avengers! We need to talk about y/n y/l/n"
Oh no...

 This could only mean one thing, something bad is going to happen"Avengers! We need to talk about y/n y/l/n"Oh no