Party

" you've got to be joking, should have got Thor down here you should've seen him at Asgardian party's. He'd kiss girls during games even when it wasn't his turn" I squeezed my forehead reminiscing the old times whilst Sam laughed at me.

" and what about you?" He raised an eyebrow whilst cooking the meat.

" what about me?"

" Do you not kiss a lot of people at party's?"
My cheeks went red understanding why he'd want to know.

" well I enjoy kissing people just not kissing games since some people aren't my type" I stood off brushing the dress I had threw on earlier, it was a floral summer dress which hugged my body in a great way.
" off to see the birthday boy, see you"

I waved as I walked through the slide door into the living/ kitchen area, I walked up to Steve who was still talking to Tony and I pulled out my gift ready.

" ah you tinker there you are, look in Steve's head and tell me if he's getting laid" Tony stumbled over his words already drunk.

" oh don't kid yourself Tony this guys the biggest virgin ever and I don't even have to look" I winked at Steve whilst Tony believed my words, Natasha would have my head if Tony knew about her and Steve banging on a regular basis.
The team had their ideas of course.

" anyway birthday boy this is for you" I held in a laugh as I gave him his captain America bobble head, he laughed holding his chest in his hand bending back.

" thankyou y/n this is great" he gave me a hug before making his way out to Sam to show him what I bought.
I turned around to the inside party to see loki speaking to two very pretty girls, their eyes were drunkenly locked on him.
I recognised the brunette as Fury's friend Maria but the blonde I didn't know.
I walked up to Natasha who was chatting to Clint to ask her about them.

" the blonde is called Sharon, she and Steve used to have a little thing but she's nice".
Natasha was very confident, she knew that she was hot and didn't need to hate Sharon to know that.

" so did they come up to loki or him to them?" I leant backwards against the kitchen Island eating crisps out of a large bowl whilst I stared at them.

" someone's jealous" she smiled looking at Clint who tried hiding his smile by walking away to the twins.
" He came up to them and they've all been flirting since, I thought you two had something?"

A large role of thunder shook the sky and the ground before the bright colours of the bifrost shone onto the ground. Thor walked proudly out of it wearing is party attire.

If loki can flirt so can I.

" Thor!" I shouted loudly running past Loki, out of the building and into Thor arms which he wrapped around me tightly.

" Yes I've returned and I've brought your favourite drink lady y/n" he smiled already slightly tipsy so it seems.
I dropped out of his arms walking him to Steve and everyone else who had now come outside.
We moved a table outside and brought all of the snacks outside so we could have the party in the warm night air.

Wanda and Natasha walked up behind me and sat either side of me in camping chairs.
" You're going to make loki jealous aren't you" wanda accused me rightfully so.

" keep out of my head this evening little miss, you don't want to know my plans" I smirked making her cringe happily.

The night grew darker and the fireworks started up as we all watched the sky in awe, Tony had bought his own fireworks and was now getting ready to light them.
He shot the ends with his blasters and ran back away from it very messily, the fireworks shot into the air in beautiful patterns.
One firework even had steves face on it, as much as they argued it seemed like they loved each other brotherly.

As Sam predicted Tony pulled some things out of a bag and made everyone sit in a circle on the grass, he chose the spot the bifrost created with Thors entrance.
Me, wanda, Natasha, Clint, Thor, Vision, pietro, loki, Sharon, Tony, Steve, Maria and Sam all sat in a circle staring at Tony ready for what he had ready for us.
Party games in a circle was always going to happen, never had a party without them in Asgard but I believe most of those ended in orgies which this one most likely won't.

" allrighty kids here's the deal, I'm gonna spin this bottle" he held a bottle in the air before slamming it down in the middle " whoever it lands on has to answer a truth/ dare.. let's go".

He span it round and round before it landed on Steve which made him smile deviously to himself.
" alright birthday boy truth or dare"

" truth T"

" wusspuss, who in the room would you have a one night stand with" he stroked his goatee whilst everyone stared at Steve but Sharon and Natasha stared the hardest.

" Natasha" he answered quickly which she slightly smiled at before clearing her face of emotions.

" thankyou Steve" she winked at him when no one was looking.

It was now steves turn to spin, he grabbed the bottle and spinning it with enough strength to have it spinning for 20 seconds with it landing on Sharon.
She looked to Natasha asking her if it was going to be truth or dare, Natasha obviously said dare.
Sharon dared her to whisper something inappropriate in Sam's ear which she did without hesitation, no one else heard what she said but I knew thanks to powers as did wanda.
All she said was " something dirty" into sams ear which made him laugh having everyone begging to know.

Everyone settled down and Natasha span the bottle landing on loki, she smirked to herself wanting to find out some truth.
" truth or dare"

" truth" he sat up straight clearing his throat.

" Who will you take to bed tonight"

" Sharon" he said quickly and confidently completely forgetting about my existence but it made her smile ear to ear.
He span the bottle which landed on me, his face dropped with slight realisation of my presence.
" truth or dare y/n"

" truth" I glared at him as my heart raced.

" uh who will you take to bed tonight?" He still hoped the answer would be him even after what he pulled.
I smiled and turned to Thor standing up and holding out a hand.

" im taking Thor" we stood up as I flipped loki off which made him annoyed but Natasha seemed very proud.

:)