팔~ Where you from

Jungkook POV

I can't believe Yoora came here and embarrassed me like that.

We had to end the fan sign short; I believe more security will be hired on our behalf; or on mine.

Tae & J-Hope came over to me laughing, and telling me how stupid I was to not remember Yoora.

They didn't think I did, but I remembered her at the moment.

I just didn't think it felt right to change up. Since I hadn't talked to her in a couple years.

I don't know why I haven't talked to her in a couple years.

"So, what are you gonna do? You have known her longer than us!" RM said.

"Yeah, and even when we met her, we could tell that you guys were close. But you threw it all away?" J-Hope commented.

"Guys, don't forget about Jungkook. I mean, the new Jungkook. The new Jungkook doesn't have manners, and acts petty every second of the day." Taehyung said.

"Yah! Not true!" I replied.

"Okay, then what is true Jungkook? What's true is that you just did a stupid thing." Yoongi said.

"Mwo (what)? She was the one acting stupid."

"You deserved it." Jimin said with his arms crossed.

After talking with the members on the way to our dorm, I put on my headphones, and started listening to music.

I wasn't being mean...she was. I can't help that I'm famous now.

Shin Yoora (Y/N) POV

After doing what I should've thought about doing a long time ago, I walked out of the building.

I can't believe that I gave him even the slightest chance.

On my way out, I could hear the member's scolding him. He deserves it.

It was about 6:14 now, and I was tried and hungry.

With so much running through my mind, I decided to go to the lake to cool off.

I was still super mad at Jungkook.

On my way there, I got a text from Rein.

I totally forgot that I had her number, and it's only been about 2 months.

*Hey Yoora! What's up? Can you believe that chicken? It just walked away!*

She must have been referring to the show we were watching together, called "Chicken and Chicksin."

It was about these 3 girls living on a chicken farm, and the drama between them and their neighbors.

Yeah, I know, it sounds really stupid; because it is.

*Yeah! The chickens chose Tina over Gia! Crazy chickens! 🙄* I replied.

I should be more open with my friends. Especially the ones from high school, since we are still really close.

Well, some of us.

I haven't told them that I haven't talked to Jungkook in 2 years, or about what just went down 20 minutes ago.

*Yoora, have you talked to Jungkook? I'm sure you have. Haha you guys were soooooo close in high school. Don't you still talk to him? Is he okay? I can't get a hold of him. Maybe because he's famous he replaced his phone and forgot to program my number 🤷🏾‍♀️*