Part 1

In a council house in possil there was a family of 5 Margaret ,Nathan,Jenna,Aaron,paul.

Margaret was an ex junkie who used to love the a good line and few bottles of Bucky  she didn't want any of her kids to take the path she stook but her daughter Jenna did and this is the story of how it happened. When Jenna was 16 her and her mum had a massive fight so Margaret had enough of her shite and kicked her out. She stayed with her pal Trisha but after a few months of staying there she had to leave. So Jenna was homeless she sold her body for money in the town and then started taking drugs to make her self feel better, when she was 17 she met this boy who wanted to sleep with her but she didn't was to because he was 42 she told him to bolt but he wasn't listening to her and tried to rape her. Jenna was so scared but she remembered what her mum showed her "kick him in the balls, punch him in the belly and then give him a Glasgow kiss" so that's what she done. Fuck off ya fat pedo cunt she shouted at him go and kill your self. She ran to her wee council flat crying her eyes out and wishing she never had that argument with her mum. She took a shower and got into her jammies and said to her self "I'm going apologise to my mum and move back in". .....