18

Arnav and Khushi started for Delhi but seeing driver parking the car at Charbagh (Lucknow Railway Station) khushi asked : why are we here.

Arnav : to fulfill another of your wish.

Flashback

A day before Khushi's 17th birthday.

Anjali was on call when Khushi entered her room in hurry.

Anjali : slow down...

Khushi : Di can I choose my birthday gift.

Anjali : yes sure what does my doll wants.

Khushi : hmmmm I want to travel by train pleaseeee so lets go to Lucknow by train.

Anjali : khushi you know Chotte wont allow it.

Khushi : please Di all my friends have travelled by train and it is fun.... Please try to convince him once.

Anjali : ok I will try to talk to him.

Khushi smiled and said : ok but please don't tell him I said it otherwise he'll..

Anjali tried to stop her but the damage was done as ASR has already heard everything specially the last request.

In evening khushi saw Anjali talking to Nani

Anjali with a sad face said : Chotte has told no one is going anywhere specially by train.

Nani : betiya you know how our Chotte is.

Anjali : Nani if I had disconnected the call Chotte would never heard of Khushi's word and there would have been a little chance to convince him.

Her flashback ends when she heard Arnav speak

Arnav : Khushi you have go with Aman from here I will join you later.

Khushi : matlab aap train se nahi jayeinge.

Before he could answer Aman opened the passenger side door and enetered the car.

Aman : hello Khushi ...(seeing ASR glaring him he added).... Bhabhi we should leave it is time for departure and ASR you don't come out as someone has leaked about your schedule... paparazzi are looking for you.

He nods and then says : go with Aman.

Khushi : but...

Arnav : go I will join as soon as I can.

Khushi with a heavy heart went with Aman.

Getting in train she felt odd as whole bogie was empty and ticket checkeer himself guided them to the seat.

Once she was settled in her seat she asked Aman : why is the bogie empty.

Aman indicating ticket checker : he will allow oyhers to enter once you have settled down comfortably.

Khushi nodded knowing how extreme these boss and manager go in the name of comfort and safety.

Khushi : when will Arnavji come.

Aman : he said he will join soon.

Looking at Khushi's sad face Aman said: bhabhi you must know that your husband never share all the details with anyone and secondly when we were leaving his looks was saying he was trying to figure out how to join you. So be assured he will join you soon.

Khushi : hmmm. Anyways where will you sit.

Before Aman could answer she heard Arnav speaking : his seat is at other place.