Full bloom

Inazuma, a city worshipping the electro god, who unfold many secrets of its archon. It is a place where blossoms continues to bloom as it covers the roads of falling petals. The mountains surrounding the Mikage furnace was once a battlefield full of bloodshed from old Inazuma. It is now filled with cherry trees as tombstones of fallen warriors. It is also known as the Graveyard of cherry blossoms. Among all blooming trees, there is a remarkable maple tree that haven't been into full bloom yet when it should be. Right under the big maple tree, a silhouette of a young man with white hair is standing there contempling the tree before him.

"Why aren't you blooming as you should be?" Mumbled softly the young boy.
"You remind me of the old times and of those memories i don't wish to remember."
"..."

The wind starts to blow away the flower petals of cherry blossoms as silence took place. The sky turned into a flamboyant red and orange color blended into a mix of blueish color. Time passes like the flow of a river and is slowly getting darker and darker. Just before the last ray of sunshine had disappeared behind the horizon, the young man reached his hand to the maple tree and said in a sad cold tone:

"Are you going to keep me waiting like him?"

* * *
At the same moment where the sunset has almost drifted away from Inazuma, in the Kamisato household, a white haired girl is sitting in a study room rummaging through all her documentaries and report papers.

"Hmm... yes I'll make sure I'll send all the documents about this year's harvest and construction fees. Take these reports to the ministry of affairs I'll have an appointment with him later."
"Yes, my lady. It is already done since i have anticipated that."
"Thanks. It's always easier when you know exactly what i need."
"No need to thank a mere servant. It is my pleasure to serve you. I will then excuse myself. Please assure to rest well since the sunset has come to it ends."
"No need for worries. I will go rest after I've finished these documents."
"Then goodnight, my lady."

The maid takes its leave leaving the girl alone in her study. It was a very warm weather that night as a small breeze rustled through her silky white hair from the open window.

"You can come out now. It's not like i didn't know you were eavesdropping our conversation."
"Haha... truly it was unintentional. As expected, lady Ayaka could sense me even though I was outside the window."
"So... Tohama, what brought you here? Didn't I tell you to wait outside since I was going to be busy all day?"
"Well I just happened to hear about Kazuha returning to Inazuma today."
"Really? How much time has it been since his departure to Liyue was?"
"About 7 months."
"Times do fly fast. It would be nice to have a little chit chat with my dear friend."
"Well I did came here to report that but I also came to report of mysterious fatuis at the frontier. There was one that i would assume who is the leader. He was wearing a very big hat and has a very small figure."
"Hmm... interesting. Well get yourself prepared. Seems like we have some uninvited guest."

Lady Kamisato swiftly grabbed her katana and went outside as her bodyguard, Tohama followed her to the frontier.

From roof to roof, lady Ayaka jumped and ran as gracefully like the full moon that was shining bright in the clear dark sky as she tries to avoid as much sound possible to not awake the people. Rather on the other hand, Tohama made Rapidly, they reached their destination and walked closely towards the fatui group.

"Oh? I didn't know Inazuma would come all the way to the gates to welcome us." Snickered the boy with purple hair.
"Please state your business as you are not an invited guest."
"Hmm, straight off the bat heh?"
"Please answer my lady's question or you wish to have a death wish. I would gladly do so."
As Tohama took out his spear and was ready to kill. Ayaka stopped him and lowered his spear with her hand.
"Tohama, lower your spear. You should know how to behave. I wish to solve this without any fighting involved."
"I-"
"Seems this electro archon of yours doesn't want to come and welcome us. Guess we are going for the hard way."

The fatui boy took out his catalyst and strikes lightning towards Ayaka as she backs off and took her her sword out.

"Tohama! Take care of the other fatuis i'll take care of this one!"

As soon Ayaka have finished her sentence, several lighting strokes were heading towards her. She quickly retreats and was almost close to get hit as the fatui boy came closer for a close range attack. She reflects the electric charges with her sword and counter attacked with cryo. Still, it wasn't enough. The charged element were too fast and it reflected back from the ground. As the fatui boy enjoyed the combat, he used his full burst attack and just like a canon ball, the charged lightning was heading towards her. Ayaka uses her burst attack to nullify it and reflected it to the grounds. The fatui boy smirks as the lightning burst divided into millions of lightning strikes all heading from everywhere towards Ayaka. She had no way to escape in time. Just before she gets hit by the strikes of lightning a quick swift of sword movement nullified all electric charges. Before Ayaka appeared a pink haired woman with shrine clothes on. It was Yae Sakura. As gracefully as the cherry petals, the pink haired women landed in the middle of the battle as she closes her sword. As soon as she lands, the battle stops and everyone had their eyes on her.

"From the orders of the electro archon the fatui harbinger is requested to see her"

To be continued...