An ally or a new storm?

Author's note: I finally decided to continue this fanfic and have thought a lot to re-adapt the story. I wrote the first chapter way back when the Inazuma trailer wasn't even released, so many of the names and places are wrong. I'm going to try writing this story in third person point of view which is different from my personal style, I hope it's gonna be good. Anyway, this story will have a bad ending but I may publish an alternative ending. (Writing this at gunpoint by my friend ;w; /j) Enjoy reading :)

"What?!"

"I don't have to repeat myself, do I?"
"Thoma, please don't get so agitated we're in the presence of Yae Miko."
"Pffft- an uninvited guest. This is hilarious."
"Dear harbinger, I have nothing against you but if you keep insulting our homeland, I wouldn't refrain myself from doing something harmful."
"Ok ok then I bid my sincere apologies."

After said, the harbinger puts away his weapon and head towards the entrance, passing beside Yae Miko as he glance back and snickers.

"That little shit. Just because he's a guest, he gets so cocky."
"Thoma, please mind your language. That's not very you to be like this."
"Didn't he just insulted you, wh-"
"Thoma. We'll have our conversation later."

Still unwilling to let go off of it, Thoma grits his teeth and puts away his weapon. He follows Ayaka back to the Kamisato estate.

_______________________________________________

The sun has set down and the estate was as quiet as ever.

Thoma was walking back and forth with his hand on his chin, in pensive thoughts while Ayaka sitting beside with a cup of tea in her hands, slowly blowing on it.

"Thoma, why won't you sit and join me for a cup of tea. I know you got agitated today, you should relax."

Without any response, Thoma sat down furiously and put his face on his hand, facing the opposite direction.

Seems he's kind of mad thought Ayaka.

Just when Thoma have finally calmed down and was about to say something, someone knocked at the door.

"Come in." called, Ayaka as she put down her cup of tea.

A servant came in.

"Someone is requesting to meet you, should I let him in?"

"Of course let him in. Please treat the guest well, he's a very special friend."

"Yes right away."

"Him?" questioned Thoma, wondering who it might be.

A minute later, footsteps were heard coming from outside steadily approaching towards the room were Thoma and Ayaka were having tea. The sound of the footsteps weren't loud nor light, we can tell that it's a step of a young men.

The wooden door suddenly opened, a familiar silhouette entered the room. The red color that dominated the whole clothing, those milky white hair, red eyes like ruby, it's Kazuha.

Thoma frozed for a minute, he was in awe seeing Kazuha in the flesh. He was then waken by Ayaka's welcoming voice and came back from reality.

"Kazuha! Come join us, it's been a while since we haven't shared a nice cup of tea." As Ayaka gestured the boy to sit among them.

Have been disposed of his sword and big straw hat with veil, Kazuha sat down beside Thoma who was still surprised by seeing Kazuha.

It has been almost two years since the three of them have met up together around a table drinking tea again.

"It's been awhile since the last time we saw each other." Finally woken up from earlier, Thoma came back to who he is.

"Indeed it has, this time I'll be staying for more than a month."
"That long?! You would always leave after one day of stay. What's the sudden change? Did something happen?"
"*chuckles softly* you're asking too many questions, Thoma. Nothing happened at all. Apparently the thing we were asked to transport back to Liyue hasn't finished. They say it will take at least a month to finish making it. So we have to stay for a while."
"Then why don't you go back and come back when it's done?"
"I knew you would ask that question. I talked about it with Beidou but she said that it's something pretty important and urgent that we have to somehow supervise them. Also she said it's a good way to pressure them and maybe the next time we come they will have the materials all prepared."
"I see, that explains everything."
"Are you sure it's ok for you to go around Inazuma. These days, the guards are more uptight."
"Don't worry, Ayaka. Beidou helped me create a fake identity and as long as I stay discret I dont think anyone will recognize me with this big hat of mine."

Thoma quickly glanced at the unusual big hat that was disposed in the corner of the room. He asked himself what it was when Kazuha entered the room. Turns out it was a regular hat.

"Anyways, is there any news around lately. It's been awhile since I've step foot on this land. I gotta know some events happening around here."
"Glad you asked. Since you know the Watatsumi army isn't on good terms with the Tenryou Commission, recently they're working together on a case. Apparently there have been sightings of delusions being exchanged around Inazuma. The Tenryou Commission suspects that it's the fatui's doing since they are the ones who made those things similar to visions."
"Seems like I've arrived at the wrong moment."
"Actually today we met a fatui harbinger."
"Harbinger?!"
"He is treated as guest right now. Apparently the Raiden Shogun have some kind of business with him."
"Honestly, I suspect that he have something to do with the delusions."

Added, Thoma.

"That's what I thought too."
"Have you talked about it with the Watatsumi army yet?"
"I've sent a letter hours ago, they should have sent a letter by now as we speak."

Just when Ayaka have finished talking, a servant knocked on the door.

"Miss Ayaka, there's a letter addressed to you that just arrived."

"Come in."

The servant came in holding a wooden plate where an envelope from Watatsumi army is deposited. Ayaka took the letter and the servant left the room leaving the three of them into a deep silence.

"What did they wrote?"
"There's no proof of if the fatui from earlier is in charge of the delusions but they're certain that someone is cooperating with them. They're are searching for any kinds of clues at the moment led by general Gorou."
"Hmmm... Does the Tenryou Commission knows about this?"
"Probably, since any sort of news coming from the Raiden Shogun, the Tenryou Commission will be the first one to hear it."
"Knowing Kujou Sara, I don't think she will do any rash actions in the meantime knowing the fatui harbinger is a guest according to the Raiden Shogun's order. Though, I'm sure she will conduct a secret research on it."
"Seems like both the Watatsumi and the Tenryou Commission are aware of the sudden news today and both have their own plan. So what's your plan milady?"