Chapter 1: Entering Aoba Johsai/Seijoh

Hinata's POV:

It was the beginning of Aoba Johsai High School where I had just walked in the school and rumors going by already.

All Students POV:

Student Male 1- "OMG, isn't that Hinata Shoyo who had aced the top score in the nation at the age 2 and is/can do good at everything." 

Student Fem. 2- "OMG you're right it is him, but what is he doing here. I thought he would got to Shiratorizawa or Inarizaki or something at least 🤔?"

Student Male 3- "Maybe he didn't want Elite Schools to take advantage of him. Plus, some rich girls and boys could possibly annoy him easily. So, it would be best if he just chose a calming school."

Students near by say- "Mhm, maybe you are right?!" said while listening to the conversation.

"Who are you talking about?" asked Oikawa Tooru walking with the VB Team.

"OMG, you don't know the rumors?!" shouted every student near by.

"What rumors?" the Aoba Johsai VB Team asked.

Student Fem. 4- "Okay, so, do you know Hinata Shoyo?" said the fem. student.

"Uhm, no. Am I supposed to know who that is?" said the VB Team.

All the Students say, "HUH, you don't know who Hinata Shoyo is!!!"

"Uh, no sorry?!" said the VB Team taken back a bit.

Student Male 5- "Oh, okay then. Well you know his name, Hinata Shoyo, well at age 1 he had began walking and talking. At the age of 2 he had been given the Nations Test which he had passed which he had aced 1st place, but that isn't all. Still at the age of 2 anything you throw at him he could easily learn it. Plus, at age 5 he had gone into the military and on the 1st day he was ranked as the general. (talking about more stuff about him) And that is it all about Hinata Shoyo."

"Woah, that is so awesome!!!" said the VB Team.

All Students- "I know right he is so amazing, so kind, everything about him is all to me in the world😍🥰  !!!" the students say happily.

Hinata's POV:

As I just keep on trying to find the principal's office I see this huge crowd of students here, so I just asked if someone could show me to the office.

"Uhm, excuse me, but could someone show me to the principal's office?" asked Hinata.

All Students- "I can show you to the office!!!" as they all shouted. 

After that they all started to argue until I decided to speak again.

"Uhm, sorry but could you lower it down." said Hinata. "Plus, if you can't make a decision you could all show me to the office?" said Hinata not wanting anyone to feel left out.

All Students- "Oh, okay then!" they said very happily and excited.

After I left I saw there was this one group left with a girl talking.

Anyone's POV-

Student Fem. 6- "Ah, gomen, but as you can see that right there is Hinata Shoyo, the Legend of our generation!" she says confidently. "Well bye, see you guys later!" she said smiling while walking away.

Aoba Johsai's Volleyball Team POV-

"Ahh, well that was interesting and awesome story, but we still have 1st year tryouts for the new students this year who want to join the volleyball club, so come on." said Iwaizumi in a calm, tone voice.

"Ah, jeez, take a chill pill Iwa-chan/Iwaizumi/ Iwaizumi-senpai/Iwaizumi-san." said the 2nd & 3rd years of the VB Team with a sweatdrop on their face.

"Well you heard him come on everyone let's all go to the gym." said Oikawa in a calm voice.

As they ended their conversation, they had walked to the gym.

Hinata's POV:

As we get to the office I turn around and say thank you to everybody for walking me to the principal's office. 

As I said, "You guys could go to class because you still have class right, so you better get going!" I had giggled.

All Students- "Ah okay, thank you I totally forgot about that thank you again and see you later Hinata?!" they said as they had forgotten about class.

CHAPTER 1: Entering Aoba Johsai/Seijoh finished

I hope you enjoyed the 1st chapter I might make the next chapter on Saturday or Sunday this week, but who knows.