Chapter 3: The Tryouts

No One's POV-

"So what sport do you guys do?" asked Hinata.

"Uhm, we do volleyball Sho/Hinata-san." said Kunimi and Kindaichi.

"Wow so cool, do you think I can play volleyball, too?" asked Hinata with a smile on his face, tilting his head.

"Kawaii, so adorable." thought Kunimi and Kindaichi, with Kunimi stopping his nose bleed and Kindaichi putting his hands over his mouth thinking of Hinata as a PURE ANGEL.

"So are you guys headed out for tryouts for the Volleyball team?" asked Hinata.

"We are, do you wanna come with?" asked Kunimi in a calm, soothing tone.

"Wow?! I did not expect Kunimi to invite someone with us. Especially the Hinata Shoyo, but I guess it is fine since he knows him." thought Kindaichi with a stunned face, but then turned into a not so surprising face anymore.

"Is it ok? I am not gonna be a bother, am I?" asked Hinata with concern look, looking at both of them.

"No you aren't you are never gonna be a bother to us Sho/Hinata-san?!" yelled both Kunimi and Kindaichi that he thought he was a bother.

"Are you sure I won't be a bother though. You don't have to lie to me, I can take the truth." Hinata said with tears in his eyes.

"No! We aren't lying to you Sho, right Kindaichi." said Kunimi. 

"Yeah we aren't lying Hinata-san, you can go with us. Plus aren't you gonna decide to do volleyball too?" asked Kindaichi.

"Yeah, I am. Do you think I can make the team with you guys!" asked Hinata with starry eyes.

"You can make the team with us Hinata. You are probably better than us though." said Kindaichi. 'Man saying just Hinata without any honorific is just weird.'

"You really think so I have never played volleyball before, maybe just once but who knows." said Hinata with his head to the side.

"Sho, do you think we're lying to you," asked Kunimi in a concerned voice, continuing he said,  "Why do you believe you suck at volleyball.  You played almost every sport or anything really."

"I also concur, although you don't play volleyball like you said I think you will be able to get the hang of it." said Kindaichi while smiling.

With what Kindaichi said, Kunimi continued on by saying, "Although you haven't played volleyball yet before, you still amaze me to anything you have done with your life.  I believe that whatever you do is an access to your achievements made as time passes by."

"Eh, do you really mean that?" asked Hinata while tearing up a bit.

"Of course we mean it Sho/Hinata-san!" Kunimi and Kindaichi shouted.

"Okay then.  I hope I make it in the team with you guys then."  Hinata said while chuckling.

Kunimi blushed meanwhile Kindaichi looked in amusement at His friend.

Kindaichi whispered, "Hey are you okay or are you in love?" Which he had smirked to the point of holding in his laughter so Hinata couldn't have heard. 

"Ugh, shut up onion head."  (No offense to any Kindaichi lovers((Even though I said it in like the 2nd chapter or so but whatever)).  Said Kunimi in a sarcastic tone of voice.

"Anyways, we should get going for tryouts shouldn't we?" asked Hinata tilting his head.

"We should, tryouts are about to begin in 5 minutes," rushed Kindaichi.

"Calm down, we're literally at the gym right now. Sho was just messing with you." laughed Kunimi.

"Gomen, I just wanted to see how you would react.  Plus, we had been walking the whole way here.  Don't you think we would've been here by now!" smiled Hinata looking towards Kindaichi.  

"Ah sorry, I was just so versed into the conversation I didn't realize our surroundings."  Kindaichi said in a displeased tone while looking down.

"What are you so worked up before.  Calm down and lets go inside already." said an irritated Kunimi.

"Hai, hai!" exclaimed both Hinata and Kindaichi.

Time skip, in the gym:

Iwaizumi's POV:

As soon as the bell rang tryouts had began.  I then said, "All right first years, I'm Iwaizumi Hajime, a third year and the vice-president of the Volleyball Club.  Although, our captain isn't here right now we're gonna split you up into teams, gather yourselves in a group of three of your year and we are gonna put you up against with some upperclassmen, " I said in a stern voice of control.

As they chose their groups, I talked with everyone and who to put together.  As I did that I wanted to see what "he" could do.  As I did that, the teams were going to practice their roles on who takes what.  I observed each team for the next 15 minutes and gave who to of the groups.

"Okay, gather around everybody, since there may not be much of us here today, we are gonna be doing one team at a time.  So whose gonna go first?"  he had smirked.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not writing in so long.  I didn't really want to write anything and I kinda forgot about this :3.

Published: 12/10/22