Brother-boo ~ Ranboo

Platonic Ranboo/ brother Ranboo.

Angsty fluff

Prompt: You're fairly young and it's past your bed time and he's in his streaming room done with stream and you walk in his room.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" Ranboo asks, turning around in his chair to face you as you stand in the doorway of his room. He takes his headphones off, awaiting your response.

"Aren't you supposed to live a life outside your computer room?" You tilt your head to the side.

An awkward chuckle can be heard from Ranboo's open discord tab.

"Fine," Ranboo sighs," lay down there." He points at a blue bean bag chair. 

You grab a blanket from his closet and sit down

A few minutes later there's rustling behind him.

"What's that sound, Ranboo?" Tubbo asks.

"Ugh, it's y/n. Gah! Cant you just be quiet and lay down?!" Ranboo raises his voice, taking one of his headphones off of his head.

You frown," I'm just tryna get comfy." 

Suddenly, your parent busts open the door, "Y/n do you have any idea what time it is? It's late now get out of here and go lay down."

You stand up and look at your mom sadly.

Your face does not read like the face of someone who almost got away with staying up late. 

You genuinely almost look... sad and disappointed.

Ranboo doesn't notice and puts his head in his hand. After he hears the door close,  he says," I'm sorry Tubbo."

"Bro, it's okay dude." Tubbo says.

Once you get in your own bed you open up your phone and text your brother," I'm sorry, ok? I'm not feeling the best tonight. I thought I could stay with you since you always make it better. Maybe I was wrong."

Ranboo opens his phone and reads the message. 'Dang it.' He thought. ' They had been telling me about the nighttime sadness, how they get lonely at night. Dang-'

"U-uh, Tubbo I'm gonna have to let you go." Ranboo sighs," something came up."

"I understand big man. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"I'll talk to you tomorrow," Ranboo repeats and ends call with Tubbo, sighing a bit.

He rolls his chair out and gets up, heading to your room.

Your head jerks up at the sudden light that came from the doorway and the tall figure standing in the middle of it.

Ranboo stood, holding onto the door knob," I forgot." His eyes meet yours.

He walks in and sits on your bed next to you.

"Do you know why you get these?" He fidgets with his hands," These.. thoughts?"

You shake your head, " no. They just come, like a wave of feelings washing over me and I can't stop it. I've been trying to talk about it more, thinking it'll help."

 You hold your knees to your chest. "But this time, it was just too much for me to handle so I did the only thing I could think of." She looks up at Ranboo. "But I didn't want to make Tubbo feel awkward. When you dismissed me, the only answer was sarcasm- and I'm... rambling."

"No- continue on-" Ranboo's eyebrows raise a little. "Please continue."

You interrupt him with a hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. "All that matters is, I'm glad you came in the end." You get down off your knees and look him in the eyes, " but could you.. lay down with me and talk with me for a while please. It'd do so much-"

Ranboo interupts," of course."

He rubs your knee lightly, smiling.

Authors Note: This is unedited. But I haven't updated in a while. Here you go, loves!