Alternative Ending

"Y/n."

Your name on his lips again.

You pressed a hand against his chest, feeling as the fabric gently shifted up and down to the pace of his breathing.

"You're real."

He scrunches his eyebrows and stares at you with a puzzled expression. "Of course I'm real, Y/n, don't tell me you forgot about me already?"

It was when you saw him again that you realized just how much you missed him. Almost knocking him over with a hug that resembled more of a tackle, you gave him the most genuine and cheerful smile you had ever given.

When did I fall in love with this idiot?

"Technoblade!" You cried gleefully. Disheveled and startled, he couldn't help but give you a bewildered but pleased look.

"You alright, Y/n?"

"Technoblade!"

A light giddy feeling spread throughout your being, joy and relief intermixing and overwhelming you. You liked saying his name. He felt warm, comforting, secure. You felt safe.

The war was over.

"Can we go... home?" you mumbled into his clothes. You liked how he always smelled clean. "I want to see everyone again."

"Of course, you must have missed them a lot." He reassured you, arms still encasing you protectively. There was a minute of silence, as neither of you wanted to move.

"I missed you the most."

You admitted it. You had no regrets, it was true. You didn't dare steal a peek at his face, his hands had grown stiff.

"I missed you too."

You tilted your head back to stare at him. His ruby eyes were solemn and serious. They said everything you needed to know.

"Let's go," you whispered, ignoring the fact that you were a flushing mess. You slipped your hand into his, noting the size difference between them and the warmth.

"Let's go home."

~

There you go you simps 🙄

Since some of y'all didn't like Dream here's a Technoblade ending, you can tell I gave up by the lack of quality

I'm not fit for writing romance 😔

I honestly didn't think it would gain this much traction (WHY ARE Y'ALL SO LONELY JUST DATE YOUR HOMIES LIKE ME /j)

I may or may not revive this account, but we'll see. Thank you all for reading whatever monstrosity of a shitpost this is, and I hope you guys have a great day! :D

(Love y'all <3)