Chapter One

Sherlock and I walked to the room.

"When you said Jim, I didn't realize that you meant Jim Moriarty" I said as the both of us walked.

"Who did you think I meant then y/n?" Sherlock asked, continuing to walk.

"Oh, I don't know. But seriously, Moriarty?" I said.

"You've worked on so many cases involving him, you may as well meet him, know who he really is" Sherlock said.

"I know who he is Sherlock. He's a criminal, and a bloody psychopath." I said.

The both of us walked into the room where Jim Moriarty was.

"Ah, Sherlock. I didn't think you'd come, and bring a friend no less. What's your name?" Jim asked.

"Y/n L/n" I said.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Are you pleased to see me, Sherlock?" Jim said.

I rolled my eyes slightly. "Don't need compliments from criminals, thanks" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Pleased to see you isn't exactly how I would put it" Sherlock said.

"Ouch, you'll hurt my feelings" Jim said, pretending to be offended.

"Right, because a psychopath like you has feelings. You don't care about anyone or anything." I said.

"You think you can figure me out? Oh it would be quite entertaining to see you try. So, tell me, Sherlock, do you know what I have planned?" Jim said.

"I haven't quite figured that out yet, but I will" Sherlock said.

"Haven't figured it out? I'm disappointed in you. You're getting slow." Jim said.

"Things take time." Sherlock said.

"Maybe for you." I said.

"What do you mean, my dear?" Jim asked curiously.

"I mean, I know what you're planning, or part of it at least." I said.

"Then, tell me. What do you think I'm up to?" Jim asked.

"At first it was as simple as you got bored with Sherlock, so you threatened to kill his friends, drive him to suicide. But, when that plan didn't work, you wanted to, up the ante, so to speak." I said.

"Yes, yes. Do go on. You are on the right track" Jim said.

"You don't just want to drive him to suicide, you want to make him lose his mind. You want to turn him into you, or someone like you anyways" I said.

"Well, yes. But no one is like me. I'm one of a kind. Although, there is some sort of darkness inside you, I can see it behind those eyes of yours" Jim said.

"So, how'd I do? Did I figure it out?" I asked.

"If you have to ask, I think it's quite evident you haven't. You are on the right track though, I like you, you're brilliant." Jim said.

"Not looking to be liked by a psychopath." I said.

"Even if you are a bit of one yourself?" Sherlock said.

"I'm not that crazy." I said.

"No need to deny it. Crazy is the new sexy after all." Jim said.

"I can't deny something that isn't true." I said.

"You're just living in denial. You're denying the fact you're denying it. No need to lie to yourself." Jim said.

"Don't act as if you know me." I said.

"That's just it, my dear. I do know you." Jim said. "Do give us a minute, Sherlock"

"Leave you alone, with her? So you can mess with her head? No, I don't think so" Sherlock said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'll be fine, Sherlock. I can handle this" I said.