i forgot 2 title this lol

Omg, 22 reads???? I guess you can call me a bit of a new york times best seller myself 

Also add me on discord lol: Snick#8278

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain froze as Snipers words processed. Once they did, he looked over to see Steve on his knees, clutching his blood soaked arm for dear life. He, of course, didn't hesitate to drop his weapon and run to his friends side. He slid across the dry dirt as you'd see a batter do in an attempt to reach home base.

"Steve, hey! Earth to Steve!" Cap said, forcing a chuckle as he waved a hand in front of Steve's face, trying to keep his charismatically cool and lighthearted personality intact. Steve's eyes followed Caps hand, plastering a pained smile onto his face. "Oh.. Let's get you up and outta here, we don't want anymore mishaps, hah!" He said, relieved to see the other was still conscious. He quickly made his way to his knees, slinging Steve's arm over his shoulder.

"No- no no no..! It's fine I can stand!" Steve says, standing up on his own quickly and confidently. Maybe just a bit too  quick. The round faced man stumbled as the world seemed to sway beneath his feet. He couldn't tell if it was from the blood loss, or the blood that was rushing from his head. Probably a little bit of both. Either way, his knees buckled as he soon passed the fuck out in Caps arms. Captain tsk'd awkwardly, before pulling himself together. He continued what he was doing, slinging Steve's arm back over his shoulder, and holding onto his waist as he darted towards the infirmary. He glanced back at the others, praying that they'd be fine for a bit whilst he was away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi lol sorry this is short shawtiez 

Peace ! ily <3