Billie Dean Howard x Reader

(Billie gets home from work, to find you in the midst of a panic attack//possible tw, mentions of mental health, this might be shit sorry)

Through the sharp ringing in your ears, you hear the faint sound of the front door to your apartment opening, followed by the familiar click of high heels as Billie walks into the empty kitchen after a long day of filming. "y/n? I'm home." You hear her call from the other room, but you can barely manage a whimper in response. You have been curled up in a tight ball on the soft rug of you and Billie's bedroom for was felt like hours now, and despite the promise of comfort from the bed just a few feet away, your locked muscles and aching body would not allow you to move even an inch. The tapping of her shoes came closer, their speed picking up as she had not heard an answer. "y/n? Are you okay?" Gathering a shaky breath, you try again to respond. "In here." Your voice is no more than a raspy whisper, but it seems to do the trick as the bedroom door flies open.

You feel her warm arms wrap around your tired body, scooping you off of the floor in one swift motion. Billie walks the few steps to the bed with you, and when she gently settles you into the blankets all of the tension rushes from your chest, causing you to inhale deeply before you begin to cry. Soft blonde hair tickles your face as Billie cradles you into her neck, the comforting smell of her perfume and cigarettes filling your nose as you gasp for breath, clutching at the fabric of her blouse. "Shhhh... I'm here, It's okay." she coos into your ear as you continue to rock back and forth, trying desperately to get your breathing under control. She plants a soft kiss on the top of your head, trailing them down to your temple and then jaw, feels your thrumming heartbeat at the side of your neck. You begin to come to your senses, the ring fading from your ears and your breaths coming at regular intervals. "There you go. Breath with me, y/n. What happened?" You shrug, burying your face in her neck once more. "I dunno." You mumble, exhausted from the episode. You feel your eyes grow heavy, and the promise of sleep calling to you from the blankets underneath you and your girlfriend. Without opening your eyes, you slump into Billie with all of your weight, knocking her down into the pillows and yanking the blankets over top of your entwined bodies. She giggles slightly at this, and you whine in protest, until she wraps her arms around you, a promise to protect you from the world.

OKAY THIS WAS REALLY SHORT I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE PHILOSOPHY HW AND IT'S HARD ASF SO I WROTE THIS TO FEEL LESS STRESSED LMAO (also did I proof read...no. sorry)