🍋Shinso side story 2🍋

Inside the box was Shinso's binding scarf from his hero costume.

"I'm so confused," you said. "Did I open the right box?"

"Yeah," Shinso replied. "I'm going to teach you how to use it."

"Yeah....nothing like some hero training on our wedding night," you responded sarcastically.

"You know exactly what I mean. And... I also want you to use your quirk on me," he said, purple twinkle in his eyes.

You thought about it for a brief moment. This could be a lot of fun.

"Alright, do you want to use your quirk too? I'm curious to see what you would have me do."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yeeee-----"

You felt him gain control of your body. You were dazed, but still aware of what you were doing, your body moving without you telling it to.

"Strip.....slowly.....seductively" He said, as he walked over to a stereo system and pushed play. You heard [your favorite seductive song /or cheesy porn music (not judging)] start to play over the speakers as your body obeyed his commands. He sat on the bed to get a good view of the show, taking off his shirt in the process.

You started off by walking seductively to just in front of where he sat on the bed. Taking the veil out of your hair, you slowly stretched your arm up and around as you dropped it on the ground next to you. You felt your hips start to sway to the music, rocking back and forth and you slowly turned around to face away from him.

You unzipped the back of your gown very slowly, making sure he saw your every move as you stood in front of him. First you allowed one shoulder of the flowy gown to drop, and then the other, and then let the whole gown fall to the ground at your feet.

Underneath you had all white lingiere. On top you had a cute corset style bra that had boning in it and covered with lace. The bottoms matched perfectly, exposing your ass. There was a garter with four straps with clips that held up your white thigh high tights with lace at the top.

Still facing away from him, you bent over with your legs straight and spread apart as you slowly unstrapped your shoes, making sure to run your hands along your legs in the process. Even in your dazed state you managed to sneak a look in Shinso's direction and saw his eyes following your legs up and down and smirking.

As you came up, you unhooked the back of your corseted bra and dropped it to the side. You slowly turned around, keeping your hands over your breasts until you were fulling facing him and then you let them go, letting them jiggle right in front of his face. As you backed up again, you saw Shinso lick and then bite his lower lip, just taking in every inch of your body with his eyes.

You unhooked the garter and started to remove your thigh high tights when you heard him change the command, "Leave them on."

Moving on, you hooked your fingers into each side of your panties and slowly moved them down. They were already moist just from the anticipation, and you felt them stick to you just slightly as you pulled them off.

"Turn around and bend over."

You did as he commanded. Almost as soon as you fully bent over, you felt his tongue at your entrance, gently going up and down your moist lips. He moved and concentrated on your clitoris making circles and flicking every now and then before pulling back and plunging his fingers into you.

You heard his pants drop to the floor and soon you felt his tip prodding you from behind briefly before he thrust it in deep. His hands firmly clasped your ass, giving a few playful smacks before he grabbed your hips and pounded his cock deep into you.