The Characters

Joshua Middleton just moved in from Parkston, Seattle all the way to Lakeland, Australia

Joshua Middleton just moved in from Parkston, Seattle all the way to Lakeland, Australia. Josh Middleton is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys eating out, reading, exploring, and listening to music. He is team worker and courageous, but can also be very selfless and a bit impatient. He is American. He is currently at school. He has an interest for Ghost, vampire, and all of the above. Physically, Josh is in pretty good shape. He is tall for his age with white skin, brown hair and green eyes. He lives in a middle class neighborhood. His father walked out a year ago, leaving her mother, a journalist, to look after him. Josh goes to his new school, Atwell Middle School tomorrow. 

Back In Seattle Josh went to Park Middle School, where his favorite subjects were chemistry and physics. He loved his teacher Mr. Stewart but hated Miss. Watson whose interests include handing out extra homework. He hangs around with his best friends Anthony Page and Jessica Williams. They enjoy  together and driving around.

Chloe Anderson is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys spreading fake news on Facebook

Chloe Anderson is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys spreading fake news on Facebook. She is exciting and loveable, but can also be very dull and a bit cowardly. She is an Australian and Asian. She is currently at school. She is a vegetarian. Physically, Chloe is in pretty good shape. She is average-height for her age with bronze skin, brown hair and hazel eyes.

She lives in a middle class neighborhood and goes to Atwell Middle School, where her favorite subjects are technical drawing and woodwork. She loves her teacher Miss Kent but hates Miss Owen whose interests include putting children in detention for no reason.

Chloe's best friend is a teenager called Lila Harris. They get on well most of the time. She also hangs around with her twin brother Christian Anderson. They enjoy playing soccer together. She also has a boyfriend named Demetrius Thornhill. 

Christian Anderson is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys charity work, football and golf

Christian Anderson is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys charity work, football and golf. He is entertaining and friendly, but can also be very cowardly and a bit impatient. He is Australian. He is currently at school. He is allergic to Brazil nuts. Physically, Christian is in pretty good shape. He is tall for his age with bronze skin, brown hair and hazel eyes. 

He lives in a middle class neighborhood. Christian goes to Atwell Middle School, where his favorite subjects are technical drawing and art. Christian's best friend is a teenager called Demetrius Thornhill. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Chloe Anderson. 

Demetrius Thornhill is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys relaxing, playing football and binge-watching his football highlights

Demetrius Thornhill is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys relaxing, playing football and binge-watching his football highlights. He is overprotective and careful, but can also be very unloyal and a bit moody.

He is Greek and he gets called "the Greek god" because of his physical shape. He is currently at school. Physically, Demetrius is the fittest guy in school. He is 5'11 with light skin, brown hair and blue eyes. He lives in a high-class neighborhood. His mother walked out 13 years ago, leaving his father, an Lawyer called Miles, to look after him.

Demetrius goes to Atwell Middle School, where his favorite subjects are chemistry and physics. The only teacher he likes is the coach Mr. Russell, but he only likes him bc he allows him to skips school and gets away with getting in fights. 

Demetrius's best friend is a teenager called Keri Anderson. They get on well most of the time. He also hangs around with Lila Harris and his girlfriend Chloe Anderson. They enjoy hanging out and working out together.

Lila Harris is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys stealing candy from babies, reading and tennis

Lila Harris is a 14-year-old teenager who enjoys stealing candy from babies, reading and tennis. She is energetic and smart, but can also be very lazy and a bit unloyal. She is Australian. She is currently at school. She has a severe phobia of ghost.  Physically, Lila is in pretty fit and really pretty . She is short for her age with dark chocolate skin, black hair and green eyes. She lives in a middle class neighborhood. Her mother passed away 11 years ago, leaving her father, a professional sports person Tobias Harris, to look after her.

Lila goes to Shelbyville School, where her favorite subjects are chemistry and physics. She loves her teacher Miss. Kent but hates Mr. Russell whose interests include flirting with Lila. Lila's best friend is a teenager called Chloe Anderson. They get on well most of the time. She also hangs around with Keri Anderson and Chloe's boyfriend Demetrius Thornhill. They enjoy football and working out together.

Jessica Middleton is a 35 year-old journalist who enjoys binge-watching boxed sets, watching television and camping

Jessica Middleton is a 35 year-old journalist who enjoys binge-watching boxed sets, watching television and camping. She is kind and generous, but can also be very dull and a bit impatient. She is an Australian. She has a degree in literature. She is allergic to gluten. Physically, Jessica is in good shape. She is tall with light skin, brown hair and hazel eyes.

She grew up in a middle class neighborhood. Her parents separated when she was small, but remained friends and provided a happy, stable home. She is currently a single mom. Joshua is her only son that is 14.