chapter 17:new boyfriend?

Nick: hello?

Me: hey its the girl that you felt up at the clinic earlier

Nick: shit hey sorry I didn't catch your name

Me: danica but call me dani

Nick: yeah sure ok then you call me nick

Me: wanna come over and fuck then nick

Nick: hmm what no dinner date first *he chuckles*

Me: maybe after we'll see *I giggle

Nick: text me your address my work ends in a half an hour

Me: will do

After I hang up the phone and text the address to him, I giggle to myself because even though I've only just met him he seems nice and sweet. I walk inside my house and grab a beer from the fridge and just wait.About forty minutes goes byIm laying on my couch beside mandy and on my third beer and someone knocks on the door 'who the fuck knocks?! Mandy says and I know its not anyone from the neighbourhood because no one around here knocks. 'COME IN' I yell and its Nickolas 'hey' he says walking in 'damn' mandy says eyeing him up and down 'bitch you wish' I say pulling his hands and him up the stairs but after a few steps he picks me up and carries me upstairs I giggle. 'this room' I say pointing to mickeys room. He carries me in and playfully throws me against the bed and climbs on top of me 'to much? He asks taking off my shirt 'no not at all don't worry I definitely like it....rough' I smirk and giggle 'good' he says grabbing my face and brushing his thumb on my lip pulling it down. He rips my tights completely and pulls my skirt and underwear down with his teeth and then he take's his shirt and boxers off. He pins my hands up above me and then he thrusts his cock into me and I moan 'fuck' he goes out a bit and then thrusts harder into me again and again. I arch my back and he keeps doing it and then he puts two fingers on my clit and rubs it slowly and gradually gets faster and faster still fucking me with his huge dick and huge is not an understatement. As soon as I am about to orgasm he takes his fingers off my clit and cum's before I can and pulls out and I try and sit up but I can't because my arms are still pinned down 'thats for teasing me earlier' he says smirking and staring at my lips but before he can say anything else I lean in and kiss him he lets go of my hands and puts his hands on my neck and we both sit up and I straddle his waist as he pulls me in with his tongue, a few minutes later we finish making out he lays back down I sit beside him 'okay so I know we only met today and fucked already but your cute and your older and seem to make my brother mad so I kinda like you the neighbours always seem to have a good lunch if they ain't busy' I blurt out and he just sits there chuckling at me 'sure ill come' 'okay' I blush 'also my ex boyfriend will be there and his brother whom I fucked and my brother and his boyfriend who you've already met' 'yeah I think he likes me' he says winking at me 'ohh yes definitely' I say sarcastically we both laugh. 

I put a pair of shorts on and a tank top on and then he puts his clothes back on too. we walk downstairs into the kitchen 'Mandy' I yell 'what? 'are you going to lips for food because mickeys lazy and doesn't wanna make food and I can't? 'yeah probably' 'okay' I say grabbing a case of beer out of the fridge 'lets go' I saying grabbing his hand and walking out the door and going to the Gallagher's. We walk through 'got food? I ask 'they always do fi ordered pizza it'll be here soon probably' Kev says 'kay cool' 'who's this? 'this is nick' 'sup man' nick says to Kev fist bumping him 'yo' Kev says back and then sitting on the couch beside lip and v.

 We walk to the kitchen and opening the case of beer and grabbing two for me and nick 'what the fuck is he doing here' Mickey says 'calm down Mick just here to hang out stop being so dramatic' I say turning around and walking back to the living room and siting on the chair on nicks lap, carl walks downstairs 'thats my stupid fucking ex boyfriend' I whisper in his ear 'the skinny ass white boy' he whispers looking at me 'yup' I say back. 'new boyfriend? Carl says 'whats it matter to you' 'it doesn't' he says sitting down beside V 'this doesn't have to be awkward carl but your making it that way' 'okay fine' he says annoyed with me clearly. 'when does school start? I ask 'it started a week ago' carl says 'have you not gone? 'no because someone is always around causing stuff and trying to kill me' he says to me and nick 'your not gonna scare him off carl' I say 'that scratches the surface I'm sure you'll scare him off within a week' 'no I wont because he has worked with a crazier people then me so hah' 'i know your trying to brag but thats just sad' 'at least he fucks better then you' 'okay can you both shut the fuck up' V says 'lets go to the kitchen instead' I say, me and nick stand up and walk to the kitchen 'hey this is Nick' I say to ian Mickey fiona liam and Debbie 'hey nick' liam and Debbie say at the same time. 'wanna go fuck? I whisper into nicks ear 'chill girl lets just hang out' he says back, 'oh ok' I say surprised because I haven't really been rejected like that.