Extra class - Trigonometry ( part 2)

Mature content ahead 🔞

The hour hand of the clock hit 4:00 pm and the door bell ring. Sarawat needed no guess work that who can be at this time. He opened the door with a wide smile, the smile that is only for one living soul , Tine. Tine entered in and immediately headed to the bedroom upstairs with the excitement with Sarawat's surprised but lip licking smirk . Sarawat locked the door and followed him.

Sarawat - so ready for the class ?
Tine - I m sir I want to start with the basics.
Sarawat pulled him closer with his arm wrapped around Tine's waist. He whispered in his ears , his lips touching his earlobe , which gave Tine a familiar shiver all over his body .

Sarawat - alright ! I'll ask some questions too and if u fail to answer, you ll be punished.
He slowly removes his hand from Tine's waist and slides it to his groin.
Tine whined when Sarawat started teasing his already hard, clothed length pressing and rubbing it over the jeans.

Sarawat pushes him on the bed
Sarawat - tell me which theorem is used to find the relation between two trigo ratios
Tine - Pythagoras theorem
Sarawat rewards him with a lustful tongue kiss pulling him closer with the help of his collar. Now sarawat is on top of Tine still locking lips and grinding on him. He suddenly pulls back leaving Tine annoyed
Sarawat - r u sure ?

Tine  pulls him back with his neck throwing a harsh and needy kiss with a "yes". Sarawat's tongue fights for dominance but tine takes it over, his tongue trying best to taste every part of his cavern.

Sarawat's hand slowly goes  to his jeans and he starts unzipping it and taking out Tine's thick and erect member. He gropes tightly and starts jerking it at non uniform pace. He took it slow at first and with Tine's horny moan, started pumping it with increasing speed. Tine starts playing with his own nipples, pinching and rubbing it with his eyes closed feeling the overall pleasure. Tine with his hoarse and heavy breathing "Please....m gonna cum soon...... please take it in quickly..."

Sarawat - nope... until u tell me what is the inverse of trigo ratio sine
Tine - it's aah cosine oohh now just take off ur pants immediately and fuck me hard .....I can't wait anymore wat.

Sarawat removes his pants exposing his huge hard dick with precum already licking from the tip. Tine starts spreading his legs wider showing his needy pink hole which is begging for a thick length to get in.