Y/N Backstory

You was outside helping other people of species. One human kid tell her that they wanted to see magic because you the daughter of the most powerful dragons. You agree and the kid had sparkle on there eyes and you need to go help others. The kid goes to play with the other kids. After you helping others people you are going home because your mom tell you to come home before 9 a clock because your mom and dad had a meeting with the other dragons, humans, monster, wolfs and more.( My brain cells is hurt)

Y/n pov

'Hmm....maybe after tomorrows meeting I will ask mom and dad if I can make friends.' you asked in thought. (you don't have any friends because your mom and dad had a lot of meetings to other people and you are home school). "(Sigh) I don't know how many meetings in each day but mom and dad are always there" you said.

When you arrive at your house you know the door but no one answer.

Y/n pov

'Huh that strange mom or dad always open the door when I got back home.' you thought. "...". Then you open the door and saw your parents dead bodies on the floor "Mom dad..." After you saw your parents dead bodies you saw a monster that you never seen before.

Y/n pov

"...HU...HUH...ST...STONE IS..."the overblot monster said when you were shaking your body.

"STONE IS... MIIIINNNEEEEEE!?" the monster scream at you and wants to kill you you ran out and scream but no one heard you.

"Helpppppp!!!" you scream more and the overblot was following you and you found an old mansion and run to it. After you you run to the mansion there was a secret door the and you hide it.

Y/n pov

'(panting) what was that!?' you thought to your self and found a staircase lead you up stairs and found a mirror "!?" you heard something an you know that overblot was inside of the mansion and was trying to find you. You follow the staircase and found a old mirror.

"AH... MY DEAR BELOVED, A LOVELY AND NOBLE FLOWER OF EVIL TRULY" you hear someone say "YOU ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL OF ALL." it continues "MIRROR, MIRROR ON THE WALL WHO IS THE..." it's stopped and talk again "THOSE WHO ARE GUIDED BY THE DARK MIRROR, AS LONG AS YOUR HEART DESIRES, TAKE THE THY HAND THAT APPEARS IN THE MIRROR. Then a thy hand appears and you were in a forest then an ebony carriage comes to you and take you to twisted wonderland.

WELCOME TO VILLANS WORLD.....

(author note)
I don't know if that's right but all well good bye my darkness