1: Saiouma ||Angst|| //1/?\\

⚠️¿TW?⚠️

No ones  POV:

As Shuichi ate in the lunchroom of the school for Gifted juveniles. He thought about a certain someone. But as soon as he was about to take another bite someone touched his shoulder. The peacock colored hair boy jumped as they spoke, "Shumai!" A short purple haired boy said. "K-Kokichi!" Shuichi said. "That's my name Nishishi~" Kokichi spoke right after shuichi. "You scared me." The tall boy said, "sorry about that" Kokichi said still with a smile. "Yeah yeah.." Kokichi sat down next the Shuichi and then the door opened and came in more students. "Hey there sidekick! And..Kokichi." The Astronaut said happy then quickly quieting down. "Awh, why so sad Kaito?" Kokichi spoke. "Nothing." Kaito said. Kokichis smiled dropped then went to find kirumi. "Wow." Kaito spoke. "What?" Shuichi said. "I just thought that he would be more annoying or say some more." The sangria color haired boy said. "Oh.." shuichi said more quietly this time.

"Hello everyone!" Keebo said. "Hello keebo!" Keade said. Shuichi wondered why Kokichi left so quickly. But he brushed it off as Keade sat down to talk to her friend.

As everyone started finishing their food Kokichi came in to the lunchroom. Everyone's smile dropped except for Shuichi. "Hey everybody!" Kokichi said with a half smile. "Hey Kokichi" Shuichi spoke. Kaito looked at him then back at Kokichi. "Why do you all look sad" Kokichi said expanding the "D." "Maybe because you're here." Maki said. "Awhh! That's so rude Maki!" Kokichi said with a sad face. Everyone thought he was just faking that, but shuichi thought differently. Shuichi always thought that Kokichi was acting differently then he did normally. "Quit you're act Kokichi." Himiko said "Yeah! What himiko said you degenerate male" Tenko saying agreeing to Himiko. "You all are so boringgg!" Kokichi spoke. "Well we're better then you!" Miu said. "Whatever you cum-dumpster." "H-eeeh?!" Miu said moaning a little while saying that. (I'm-) "Just go away Kokichi, no one wants you here" Himiko, "G-Gonta thinks that we should be more nicer to Kok-" "Why do you keep defending him Gonta?" Keebo said "Yes, why do you?"Korekiyo spoke, Kokichi just stood there with his eyes to the side looking away but still listening to them talk. Shuichi looked at Kokichi with sympathy. Keade saw he was looking and gave a look of 'help him.' Shuichi knew that look, he was about to say something until someone spoke up, "Y'know, it would just be better off if you were gone" Miu said, "Miu!" Keade yelled. Some people were in shock because of that.

"Alright then! I'll just go kill myself."  Kokichi said, "Nyeh..what?!" Himiko said with widened eyes. Everyone's eyes widened with that line. "Nehehe~ that was just a lie!" And like that he left the lunchroom without anyone saying anything. "U-uh.." Gonta spoke. Everyone was quiet. Shuichi worried even more. So with that he ran out of the lunchroom in hope of finding him. "S-Shuichi!" Kaito said. But no response. And like that he went on to find Kokichi.