flashback cont.

"Ugh, no wonder why your family left you." She pulled the little girl's hair soon enough letting go and leaving her weeping on the ground.

"Come children, your clocks are ticking and we need to be back in an hour." She finally let the small kids in while they ran clinging to every cage possible and letting the animals out. 

*30 minutes later*

It became chaos. The big dogs were exhausted but still playful while letting the young ones ride on their back. The cats were all over the place getting chased by some angry dogs. The running-around girls knocked over the containers that held tarantulas and other spiders along with insects. Soon enough there was screaming and crying out of nowhere. 

*a few minutes earlier*

"Hey, Shinsouu!" A 10 y/o tall, ginger girl lowered herself to the level of Hitoshi along with 3 other female friends.

"What?"Shinsou despised her, she was a girl from the sector above his, that was certainly pictured as better.

"Don't be rude! We just wanted to ask when are you getting over the Eraserhead phase. Your hair looks like a joke! I could help you with it, really." She pulled harshly on a strand of little Hitoshi's hair.

"Oww! Stop!" He was a bit delicate kid, not gonna lie he had a temper as bad as the food at the orphanage.

"Aww how cute, the hero wannabee is angry!" 

Shinsou wasn't going to fight, since the girl was bigger than you could think, instead he fed up with her crap grabbed a tank filled with spiders, opened the lid, and...  WHOOSH!!!

All of the spiders escaped the cage jumping onto the 10-year-old screaming in disgust and fear. She and her friends that were just behind her panicked and started to run around the room and push over the containers with insects letting them roam around. The worst part is that the caretaker saw Hitoshi letting the spiders out, and starting the chaos, it made her blood boil like Rei's tea kettle. (get it? Because Rei burned her son with boiling water? lol) 

"STINKY, UNGRATEFUL, TROUBLESOME PRAT! COME HERE!" The lady ran towards Hitoshi and grabbed him by his hood and started dragging him towards the lit-up fire pit.

"I'M FED UP WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" The woman started crying uncontrollably and put Shinsou above the fire lowering him every second. 

"AHHHHHH!" The little boy started to panic and scream when he started feeling the rising heat towards his legs. 

Shinsou's shoes started to smoke and finally lit on fire while he tried to get out of the woman's grip. The fire started burning through the soles and burning his petty feet. The pain was awful to the child that shed tears. He was rocking back and forth trying to escape but still knew that the lady wouldn't let go.

She exhausted from crying passed out from stress and fell backward getting Hitoshi out of the fire pit and throwing him back. He fell into the pet pool filled with water that put out the fire, tho one of the shoes flew off of his foot and instead landed on top of the wooden roof.

The entire building lit up on fire and before everyone could get out, the lit-up roof collapsed and trapped kids and pets inside. "

*end of flashback*

(OKAY ALL OF YOU SICK ****** ARE MAKING ME CRY RN :(( YALL GOING DEEPER THAN I DID AND THANK YOU FOR THE FUTURE IDEAS BUT SRSLY I LOVE YALL!!!!)I decided to finish this flashback up to entertain yall a bit before I rewrite this