60s Dance & Imposter

Trixie's POV

"I can't believe you're making me go to school" I whine. Dad enrolled me to Elena and Jeremy's school. Elena is currently at the Salvatore Boarding house, signing papers. Bonnie is there along with Damon and Stefan.

"You are seventeen and need an education" he tells me. "Besides, you'll be in all Elena's classes" he adds. "Where is she anyway?" he asks me.

"At the Salvatores, they are putting the deed to their house in her name. So only she will be able to invite people in" I tell him. "She'll be staying there when not at school. I've been invited to stay also" I explain.

"I don't know Trixie" he tells me.

"Only Elena will be able to invite people in, so none of the vampires wanting to hurt us. Will be allowed in. And I'd be with Elena" I tell him.

"I'll think about, enjoy your first day" he tells me. I hug him before going to school. Where I meet Stefan, Bonnie and Elena. I follow them to history and sit next to Elena.

"Did you talk to John about staying at the boarding house?" she asks me quietly.

"He said he'd think about it. He doesn't trust Damon or Stefan. Especially Damon" I tell her and she nods her head in understanding. She shows me the 60s dance poster and I smile nodding my head as Alaric enters the room.

"Hello, class. What are we learning today?" he asks the room.

"With the decade dance tonight, we've been covering the sixties all week" a girl tells him. I groan. I hate the 60s, couldn't we be studying the 20s instead?

"Right, the sixties" Ric says and looks at Elena. Then looks at me and his eyes widen. I frown in confusion. We've meet before, do I have something on my face? He turns to the board and writes sixties on it. "The sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but...Actually, they kind of sucked. Except for the Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban missile thing, the...we walked on the moon. There was Watergate" he tells us.

"Watergate was the seventies, Ric" Elena and I tell him.

"I-I mean, Mr. Saltzman" she says.

"Right. It all kind of mushes together up here, the sixties, seventies. Thank you, Elena and Trixie" he says. He spent the rest of class telling us about the sixties.

"So enjoying your first day?" Elena asks me.

"No, it's boring" I tell her and she chuckles. We spot Jeremy walking away from Bonnie. "What was that about?" I ask her. As Elena goes to talk to Jeremy about Jenna.

"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight" she tells me. I giggle. Just then the girl from class approaches us.

"Hey you're Trixie right? "she asks me and I nod my head. "Okay. This is going to sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight" she tells me.

"Someone already has an admirer" Bonnie teases me.

"Tell him I'm faltered, but I'm not looking for a boyfriend" I tell the girl.

"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus" the girl tells me.

"What did you just say?" I ask her shocked.

"His name's Klaus. I know the name's stupid, but I swear he's hot" she tells me. Why would Klaus want to see me? Wasn't he after my sister?

"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asks the girl.