Chapter Five

Chapter 5:

I snuck out of the school while the ending of the game was going on. I wanted to get a head start before the other clan had a chance to get out there and find me. Once I was deep enough in the forest I let my wolf loose. He let out a small howl so as not to be heard and took off running. It felt good, free to be out here right now. I let all my frustration from back in the bathroom come pouring out of me as I ran. We stopped at a small pond and I turned back, not caring that I was naked out here, knowing I was finally alone. I slowly climbed into the water and relaxed, closing my eyes and floating in the cool water.

Thoughts invaded my mind wanting me to drown it all away. I wondered if my Mother worried about me, she was so upset when my father kicked me out of the house and clan. All I could picture was her screaming as my father held her back as I walked out of the door. All the other members of my clan didn't even bother to look my way, speaking amongst themselves as I got into my car and drove away.

I pictured my fathers face the day I told them I was gay. It was right after they told me they wanted me to marry another clan's female Omega to bind our clans together. I couldn't have that, I wanted to be with someone I would love and care for, not someone I was forced to be with. I blurted out that I was gay and I wouldn't marry a woman. His face contorted from a smile to something I had never seen before and moments later I was in my car.

I remember walking past my best friend on my way out. Remembering the times we had together in private and behind my closed bedroom door. The reason I knew I was gay, thinking he was going to end up as my mate later on, hoping it would have been him. He just kept his head down and didn't look at me when I was thrown out. My heart broke then and I think that is why I don't want to think of Caleb as being anything to me. I can't go through that heart break again.

I heard a snap of a twig from behind me and sank into the water. I looked behind me but didn't see anyone or anything there so I relaxed a little bit but knew I had to get back. The sun was setting and the game had to be over by now. I didn't want to get caught again. I let my wolf take control again and ran back to my clothes. I slipped them on then nothing. Everything became black and I felt myself fall to the ground.

I next woke up trying to move. My hands were behind my back and bound behind a tree. I started to freak out, pulling on my arms trying to free myself. I looked around but didn't see anyone. My stomach dropped when someone finally came out from behind another tree and stood right in front of me.

"Stop trying, you're not going to get out of that." He laughed at me.

"What the fuck do you want Justin?" I snapped back at him, still pulling on the rope that bound me.

"I want you gone from here, but I have no say in that. So the next best thing is that you leave my Boyfriend alone. Stop talking to him, stop looking at him and Stop fucking touching him. He is mine." he growled, eyes glowing, wolf about to show itself.

"I have been staying away. It's not my fault he was in the damn bathroom when I got in there. He told you nothing happened, do you not trust your own boyfriend?" I laughed making him angrier. I felt a kick to the side of my head and blood spray out of my nose.

"Fuck" I swore spitting blood from my mouth also.

"If I catch you one more time around him I will do more than follow you and tie you to a damn tree. Do you understand me Outcast." My wolf growled at the word and was trying desperately to break through to kill this asshole. It was taking everything within me to hold him back.

"I don't want to be here anymore than you want me here. I don't plan on ever being alone with your Boyfriend anymore than you want me alone with him. Just let me get back to my school and you have nothing to worry about." I told him. I saw him thinking it over before he came behind me and cut the rope. I tried to get up from the ground but he held me down with his foot pressed to my chest, hard enough to make it hard to breath.

"I am not joking. I am going to be alpha once Caleb's dad passes it on. Caleb will be my Omega no one elses. Stay away from what is mine." He pushed his foot harder into my chest making me gasp for air before letting me go and turning into his wolf. The wolf came up to me snarling and almost bit into my leg but I moved it quickly towards me. He looked at me then took off running away from my direction.

I took a shaky breath and tried to calm down. The fucker almost bit me. I just sat there thinking over everything Justin had just said to me. He called Caleb his but he never called him his mate. Was he just using Caleb to get the position of their Alpha? If Caleb wasn't his mate then Caleb would only end up hurt in the end. Justin would become alpha then drop him when he found his true mate. Caleb would be crushed, I couldn't let that happen.

I quickly got to my feet and walked back to the school. I didn't think the other wolves were out here since Justin was brave enough to do this so close to the school. When I got back I went to my computer and saw a message from my hopeful friend.

MagicLover: Wow was tonight ever stressful. Something happened and it will change so many things in my life. I wish I could tell you but I can't. The other school won and my boyfriend was pissed. The guy he hates wasn't even playing so I don't understand, it shouldn't matter but to him it does. I don't really know what to do anymore. I thought I loved him but he's changing and that changes how I feel. He left the party for a while and he came back even worse than when he left. I asked him what was wrong and he snapped at me. Told me it was all my fault and I don't even know what I did. Fuck, I am so sorry to be burdening you with all this, I just don't have anyone here that would understand or even want to try to understand. I know I don't know you in person but I feel we have a small connection, am I wrong?

Lonelyboy17: You are not wrong on feeling a connection, I feel it too. It is strange because I only had a connection to one other person in my life and he broke my heart when I had to leave home. I tried my best not to get into any trouble today while everyone was away but trouble always seems to find me. I pissed people off and I didn't mean to. I ruined something before it could even think to have a beginning. I thought I found my heart but I was wrong. It doesn't belong to me but someone else and they would kill me if I ever tried to steal it away. I am cursed to always be Lonelyboy. You can burden me anytime with what is wrong as long as I can do the same with you. Two more days and I go back to classes, doesn't matter, they will all still ignore me anyway. Don't see why I can't just have my lessons in private but they don't do that here. I have to go. I hear everyone moving around and I don't need them coming in here. Have a good night, and I hope your boyfriend gets his head out of his ass and starts treating you the way you deserve. You seem like a very special person. Sweet Dreams.

That night I dreamed of Caleb and how I would never be able to touch him again,I dreamed of MagicLover and who he might be. Could I maybe meet him one day and be friends, possibly more. He was right, there was a connection with us in our writing. It seemed we understood each other and were able to vent our problems and frustrations to each other, helping one another. I didn't write to him again for two days, I needed time to think. I decided to write to him when I got out of classes my first day back, I would probably need the venting anyway.