🍰 "𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜! '𝐜𝐥𝐞 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐒𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜~"

It was supposed to be a father and daughter weekend for Kei and Sora.

They would've watched one or two more episodes of Jungle Junctions while preparing for dinner, change into their pajamas after washing up, then bed time.

It was supposed to be a peaceful night for the both of them but it turns out that he needed to take care of 2 more children trapped in adult's body.

An hour ago when his former seniors from different schools welcomed themselves in their house, except for Akaashi who waited to be invited inside first.

When asked how they knew about his address, Kuroo just showed his signature Cheshire like smile and said that they contacted Y/N through his former coach to ask for permission to visit them.

And now, Kuroo and Bokuto are taking their sweet time fixing his daughter's hair. Attaching multiple colored pins and tying her hair into a pigtail, one higher and neat than the other, while they are sitting on the floor.

Akaashi offered to help Kei prepare the take outs they bought, which mostly consists of fried chicken, chicken nuggets, and ice cream for dessert.

"Whoa Kuroo! When did you learn how to style a girl's hair?"

Bokuto complimented in awe at Kuroo's neat creation on half of the girl's hair compared to his side.

"I learned from my wife just in case that we'll have a mini princess. You know how we want to have another baby since Tetsuya is already five."

From humming a song she heard earlier since tv time is already maxed out for the day, Sora looked up to Kuroo full of curiosity.

" 'cle Kuroo? "

"Yes, Sora-chan?"

"If you can make bunbun like mama, why is 'cle Kuroo's hair look like the blue running spiky thing?"

Kuroo and Bokuto exchange gazes at Sora's question, raking their brains on who she was talking about.

But before they can ask the little girl, she gasp and turned to Kuroo once again with recognition.

"Sonic! 'cle Kuroo is Sonic~"

The former captain of Fukurodani bursted out in full laughter when he saw the resemblance of his friend's hair with the blue hedgehog.

"Hey! This is natural!"

He scolded Bokuto who keeps on laughing, but that didn't last long when Sora fired another question that rendered them speechless.

" 'cle Kotawo, how 'cle Kuroo make new baby? How are babies made?"

The two former captains were left staring at the little girl in between them, and who was exchanging glances between her two uncles.

Kuroo first averted his gaze that Sora stared at Bokuto to answer her question.

With a gulp, and waving his hands all over the place, he gave her an answer.

"Y-you know... w-w-when two pe-people l-love each other... l-like your m-mama and pa-papa... t-the papa... stabthemamasotheymakebaby."

He answered breathlessly and the room fell into a complete silence when he saw Sora's expression.

The little girl gets up and run to the kitchen where her father is, dragging her plushie along with her.

Kei felt a small body bumped on his leg after setting the table, looking down to see her daughter pounding on his leg with her little fist and flushed face full of tears.

"P-papa ish bad! Papa shtab mama!"

The little girl sniffle in between her sobs at how upset she is for finding out that her papa hurt her mama just to make her when she was a baby.

It took them, mostly Akaashi, almost the whole night trying to console Sora who refused to be held by her father.

If looks can literally kill, Kuroo and Bokuto will be long dead from the piercing glare Tsukishima is giving them all night.

🍓 🍓 🍓