Part 2

Ms. Appa: "Next we will be looking at our favorite characters. Starting with.....Marinette!!!"

Marinette: "Please don't! This will be sooooooo awkward!"

Alya: "Can't wait to see this!"

Marinette: 0_0

Ms.Momo: "Ok, first picture."

Adrien: "Hey, I remember when you were dressed like that! You actually look even nicer than you did then

Adrien: "Hey, I remember when you were dressed like that! You actually look even nicer than you did then."

Everyone: stares at Adrien

Adrien: "What? Was it something I said?"

Marinette: trying not to cry

Alya: "ADRIEN AGRSETE. YOU CAN NOT JUST HURT MARI'S FEELINGS LIKE THAT BY SAYING THAT THE DRAWING LOOKS BETTER THAN SHE DOES!!!!!!"

Nino: "Alya calm down. but I agree dude, that was not the most sensetiv thing to say and you might want to apoligize."

Adrien: "Sorry Marinette. I only ment to say that you looked nice but the lighting in the picture is more flattering than the light in the cinema was."

Marinette: blushes

The class: 0_0

Ms. Appa: "And you say Marinette is 'just a friend'?!"

 Appa: "And you say Marinette is 'just a friend'?!"

Rose: "Awww Marinette, you look really cute in this one"

Alya: "You go girl!" (high fives blushing Marinette)

Boys: trying not to admit that Marinette really looks cute

Adrien: "Marinette looks cute." (people stare) "Did I say that out loud?"

Marinette: "T-t-thank y-you Adrien"

Alya: (nudges Nino and wispers) "Does Adrien have a secret crush on Mari?"

Nino: (wispers back) "No idea"

Ms. Appa: "This is going to be the last picture of Marinette and then we will react to Adrien"