Chapter 2

Chyna

"Nuri, please stop hitting your sister

"Nuri, please stop hitting your sister. Y'all been fighting all day" I said as i poured me a glass of wine.

"Tell her" Nuri said pointing to Nova, who now stood there with the fakest innocent smile ever.

I chuckled, "I ain't supposed to say this, but y'all annoying". I swear i loved my girls to death, i was blessed to have them both, but the constant fighting and bickering they did day in and day out drove me up a wall, hence the glass of wine i was having in the middle of the day. Nova and Nuri had just turned 4 a few days ago, so yes exactly what you're thinking twin girls. My doctors were completely wrong, luckily they caught their mistake in the last trimester which gave me enough time to return most of the baby boy things Troy and I had bought.

"Can we go to the mall?" Nova asked.

"See what I mean... annoying" I laughed. "For someone with no money you sure do ask to go to the mall a lot" I said.

Nova was my attitude queen already at the age of 4. "Daddy gave me money" she said sarcastically.

"Oh really.. when?" i questioned.

"This morning before he left" she answered, pulling the money out of her little purse.

I bursted out laughing knowing Troy had left out at 5am this morning to handle some business. "Girl what were you doing up at 5 in the morning?" I said. "Just up begging" I said making them both laugh. "Its already going on 4pm, if y'all wanna go y'all better hurry" I said as they both ran out of the kitchen. My kids loved the damn mall & just spending money overall. I guess the apples don't fall far from the tree. While they went to get ready for the mall i decided to check my Instagram timeline....

 While they went to get ready for the mall i decided to check my Instagram timeline

Liked by ChytheBaddie, Daveeast, Ashbashh and 233,900 others

@Milanchanel: Outfit inspired by ..  

@Ashbashh: Girl we know who 

@Random: its the fresh face for me 😍

@Daveeast: the 🐐