OS- Teasings

"Ab maan bhi lo Mr. Ghamandi Rao, that you were jealous" she teased him and he rolled his eyes as she was saying the same thing from long.

"Raghav Jealous Rao" she stated again and giggled to which he mentally slapped him on the forehead and cursed himself for uttering those words.

He turned and glared at Farhad, who was trying his best not to laugh but again and again, he ended up chuckling.

"Kya? Main idhar stand-up kar raha hai jo tere ko itna hasi aa raha hai. Chal bhaag idhar se ab" he gritted his teeth and ordered him to leave before he loses his temper and breaks his teeth, so he can't laugh in future anymore. As it was all because of him only, he behaved like this.

Actually, he has been watching for the last few days that both Farhad and Pallavi are talking a lot. And it was making him curious and irritate at the same time, because he felt like she never speaks to him openly or nicely, the way she was talking to Farhad, that too while having a wide smile over her lips.

It's not like he was doubting them but at the same time, he was just curious to know about what they are talking these days. He didn't want to admit it but yeah he was getting jealous of devar-bhabi's bonding.

And finally when he couldn't control himself anymore, he ended up bursting on them to which he came to know that she was helping Farhad to impress the girl he likes.

And then a breath of relief from him, didn't go unnoticed by her as it was longer than usual. Initially it confused her but the next moment, it turned into a smirk when he absentmindedly uttered,

"Yeh Saree ka dukaan mujhse toh aisa baat karega jaise abhi ke abhi kha jayega, lekin iss Farhad ke sath itna nice way mein"

And now he was annoyed, because she was saying the same thing again and again to make him admit that he was really jealous.

Seeing Farhad going out of his sight, he sighed frustrated and turned towards her, who was smiling sheepishly.

"And you? Tumhe bada maza aa raha hai Saree ka dukan. Chalo ab hato samne se"

"Jab tak tum admit nahi kar lete, main yahan se kahin nahi jane wali" she said grinning as she was enjoying his leg pulling.

He rolled his eyes and spoke irritably, "Aey Saree ka dukan. Main koi jealous vealous nahi hai. Tum din mein sapna dekhna band karo" she let out a chuckle which was irritating him from the core. But then something came into his mind and he slowly moved near her.

Seeing him smirking and coming near her, confused her but before she could understand or react anything, he pulled her near him from her hand.

The sudden move made her land on his chest. Her cheeks were turning red and heart was pounding due to the close proximity but at the same time, this much closeness was making her nervous. So she lowered her gaze and tried her best not to blush.

On the other hand, hearing her rapid heartbeats, he let out a chuckle as he knew very well that him being very close to her, always nervous her and in this vulnerability, she always stops speaking. That's why he used this idea to stop her from chanting the word 'Jealous'

Feeling successful in his plan, he smirked and thought to tease her a little. Using his forefinger, he raised her chin up and asked, "Tumhe nahi lagta hai ke tum aaj kal kuch jyada hi bolne laga hai"

"R-Ragahv yeh tum k-kya..." Before she could complete, she got interrupt when he placed his other hand on her waist gently and pulled her even more close.

Seeing her having difficulty in completing her sentence, he smirked again. Great! He successfully managed to turn the tables. A while ago, she was teasing him and now she was being teased.

"Tum kuch keh raha tha na abhi, ke main jealous hoon karke" He teased her, making her even more nervous as he was enjoying the fact that his close proximity was affecting her.

"Woh main..tum yeh..." she fumbled with words and was avoiding looking at him while his eyes were fixed on her cheeks which were now totally turned into crimson red color. 'Man! I'm just loving this shade'

Unknown to him, his hand moved towards her face and cupped her right cheek while his other hand was still busy holding her waist.

The moment she felt his hand on her cheek, she looked up, directly into his eyes. And the moment their eyes met, they lost in each other.

Different.
Everything they were feeling right now, was different. Everything they were experiencing at that moment, was for the first time. They never felt like this before. And it would be an understatement to say that they were not enjoying the moment.

His thumb was caressing her cheek while his eyes were fixed on her pink and glossy lips, which were completely unavoidable. All he wants is to kiss those lips.

On the other side, her heart was thumping against her chest, seeing the intensity in his eyes. And she was feeling weak under his touch. Even though she held his shirt tight, but still having the feeling that she would fall. Unable to bear his gaze anymore, she turned her face a little.

He smiled softly and leaned down a little and whispered her name huskily, "Pallavi"

"Hmm" that was all she managed to mumble after realizing that their faces were just inches apart and feeling the hot breathing against her skin, making her unconscious.

And the very next moment, her breath hitched when he kissed the corner of her lips. His lips continued to linger there for a while making her eyes close tight.

One...two...three...her heart skipped beats when he again kissed on the corner of her lips while admitting that he was really jealous.

Before they could proceed further, their moment broke when his phone rang. He let out a groan as his most amazing moment was spoiled.

Cursing the person under his breath he pulled out his phone from his pocket and answered the call half-heartedly while looking at her and still holding her close to him. And she was avoiding looking at him as she was blushing too hard, thinking about the moment they shared a few moments ago.

"Yeah okay. I'll be there in half an hour" saying this, he hung up the phone and smiled at her while tucking hair behind her ear, which made her look at him.

"Abhi ke liye main chalta hai, kuch urgent kam hai. But we will continue after I come back. Kyunki aaj tumne mujhe bahut tease kiya hai, uska punishment main apne style mein dega" saying this, he stepped back and let out a soft chuckle seeing her eyes widened in surprise while her painted cheeks were expressing totally opposite to it.

He was about to turn, when he spoke again, "Aur waise bhi Raghav Rao koi kaam adura nahi chodta hai. So be ready for the task... tonight. Ardamayinda?" he smirked and left from there, leaving her all red behind, who could faint from embarrassment at any moment.

She, after closing the door, placed her hand on her chest as her heart was still racing. "Ardamayinda" she mumbled blushing, somewhere she also enjoyed the way of his punishment.

The End

*

Hello, Hey!

Writing on RaghVi for the first time. Hope you guys will like this and shower your love.

Do vote and drop your precious comments.

#HappyReading#