TS- Tay Hai

Part-2

After waiting for him to turn for five minutes, she sighed deeply and turned to go. She was so desperate to talk to him before leaving, because they hadn't spoken since yesterday. Since yesterday, he was avoiding looking at her and now also he didn't turn.

But at the same time she was relieved because she didn't have the courage to face him. And she did not even know what and how to talk to him, after everything that happened yesterday. Also, at that moment, the only thing was running into her mind that if she faces him now, she will not be able to leave. Don't know why?

Shaking her head, she made her way downstairs. Every step she was taking, she felt heavy inside. Twenty-five days ago, she herself was adamant to go and when he asked for one last chance saying that he would change everything, even he will try to change himself. At that time, she was quite sure that a person like him could never change. Neither can he change anything nor can he return the things he had snatched from her.

But now she looks back and realizes that a lot has changed in these twenty-five days. She had then decided whether something changes or not, she would leave from here after a month. Then why is she having trouble going back? Infact she should be happy, right?

Sighed.
And the very next moment, a soft smile crept over her lips, thinking about the particular changes. As promised, he literally returned everything he had snatched from her. Everyone in the family started loving her again as before. Even they accepted her marriage with Him also. And more surprisingly, she could see the changes in her Sulochana Kaku. But she was still sad that her Baba had not accepted her yet. But she was sure that soon he would also accept her like the others.

The equations between her and Raghav also changed in all these days. She never even dreamed that the two would become friends, a very good friends. Chuckling.

With each passing day, she started to learn more about him. Staying with him, she realized one thing that he is not that bad. The rude Raghav she knew is very caring and soft hearted person, for whom family matters a lot. It's just he loses his calm listening half of the thing and then it turns the situation out of control sometimes.

She has seen another side of him also, the kid side. Who would believe that a twenty-seven-year-old man sometimes behaves like a 5-year-old kid. Sometimes he becomes too dramatic. She chuckled mentally remembering the particular scenario. It would be wrong to say that she doesn't love this side of his.

Everything was going well with a lot of effort by him. It was really hard for him to control his temperament, especially when her Baba taunted him every second. He even got slapped many times but he controlled himself, for her.

One thing she never thought of these days is their marriage. It's not that she has forgotten that she is married, but she can't forget how they got married. And from the beginning she was determined that she would leave. Maybe that's why she never thought deeply about their marriage.

But yesterday when her Aai made her understand that no matter under which circumstances their marriage took place but this is a lifetime commitment that she can't break just like that, especially when they have great understanding. From that moment she started thinking that she should give her marriage a chance. And she had also decided that she would discuss this with him as well. But before she could, her Baba's word shocked her.

She was so shocked to react anything. She could feel his gaze on her but she didn't dare to look at him as she knew that he considers this marriage wholeheartedly and he will never let this happen.

She prepared herself for his wrath on her Baba. But what he said shocked her even more. Now it was her turn to look at him and his to avoid her. So many things running into her mind. She could not believe what just happened.

What was her Baba even thinking when he made this condition? Can't he see that he isn't the same Raghav? And Raghav? What came to his mind when he accepted this condition? Doesn't he always say that he will never let her go?

She was looking at him and waited for him to look at her. She wanted to see what was he thinking, but it didn't happen. He didn't look at her as if he was scared that she will see that he is hiding something. Because she can easily read his face.

She chuckled mentally that why she? Why only she every time? Can't she take her own life decisions? Why every time someone else makes her life's decisions. First her Baba and now her husband. But she couldn't blame him either. Because he is fulfilling the promise given to her that he will do anything to reunite her with her family. And one more thing, even if he had taken this decision twenty-five days earlier, she would still have left him, wouldn't she?

A lone tear escaped from her eyes thinking why she was not feeling happy. Why is she having difficulty in going? Why was she waiting for him to stop her?

She came out of her thoughts, when she felt a hand on her shoulder and realized it was her Baba, who had come to take her with him.

"Kab se dekh raha hoon, kahan khoyi huyi ho tum Pallavi?" He asked, narrowing his eyes to which she nodded and smiling faintly, she replied, "Kahin nahi Baba"

"Hmm. Chalo ab" he said, ignoring what she answered.

As soon as he uttered those words, suddenly she started feeling restless. Why she was feeling uneasy? Why does she suddenly feel like something is left behind? Why? All these thoughts were bothering her. And unable to understand the feelings she was going through, more tears rolled down her cheeks.

She roamed her eyes to every corner of the hall, for one last time. Her gaze then halted at the stairs, as if waiting for him to come. She badly wanted to see him. But Alas!

The moments they spent together, started running into her mind. From their first encounter, then misunderstandings and their fights without any reason, to him solving her every problem, their growing friendship, taking care of each other and having fun with each other, everything was flashing before her eyes like a slideshow.

The way he treats her, take care of her and pampers her, nobody has done this for her ever. He healed her every wound and gave immense happiness. He only gives her reasons to smile and seeing him doing so much for her, she sometimes couldn't help but sheds happy tears.

And she is gonna miss all this. She knows that she is going to miss him badly.

"Chalo Pallavi, pehle bahut der ho gayi hai" her Baba spoke again, realizing she is not following him.

She wiped her tears and don't know why but feeling the heaviness inside, she lied that she forgot her phone in the room. And then without hearing her Baba, she ran away, mumbling his name.

"Raghav"

'Hasna rona tujhse hi
Mera hona tujhse hi
Yeh tay hai, Yeh tay hai...'

To Be Continue...

-

Here goes the next part of this TS. Hope you liked this Part too. Next part will be the last one.

I will try to post soon. Till then please keep voting and commenting.

#HappyReading