Chapter 19 Thanksgiving with the In-Laws

Topanga's POV

"Okay Cory. This is the first holiday that my parents are together since the devoice." I said as we approached the door. "What is so special about thanksgiving this year?" Cory asked. "They didn't say." I said as I knocked on the door. "Topanga! Cory!" My mom yelled as she opened the door. "Hey mom!" I said as I hugged her. "Where is dad?" I asked as Cory and I walked in. "He went to the airport to pick someone up." My mom said as we sat down on the couch. "Who?" I asked. "Just someone." My mom said as she walked into the kitchen. "Topanga?" Cory whispered. "Ya?" I asked as I looked at him. "Could I call Shawn and see if he is okay" Cory asked. "Yeah! Absolutly!" I said with a smile. "Thank you!" He said as he kissed my cheek and then went and called the house. "Back!" I herd a mans voice yell. I turned my head ans seen my dad. "Daddy!" I yelled as I got up and ran to him. "Did you get her?" My mom asked as Cory walked back over. "Yeah, she is getting Toby out of the car." My dad said as he walked over to the chair and sat down. Cory and I returned to the couch. "How is he?" I asked. "Broken! But he is going to work today." Cory said with a small smile. "How did he get this much time off?" I asked. "The boss loves him." Cory said with a smile. "Oh." I said as my sister and a little boy walked in. "Nebbie!" I yelled as I got up and ran over to her. "Topanga!" She yelled. We hugged, this was the first time I had seen her since she graduated and went to college. I was in 7th grade when she left. "Who is this little guy?" I asked as I pointed at the little boy. "This is my son Toby he is 7 1/2." Nebbie said with a smile. "Who is that" Nebbie asked as she pointed at Cory. "That is my husband Cory." I said as Cory walked over. "Cory...Cory Matthews." He said as he shook her hand. "Hey I remember you my sister had a big crush on you!" Nebbie said as she wallked over to the couch. "Yeah." Cory said with a big cheezy smile. "So T you haven't told us about your baby." My mom said ask Cory and I joined Nebbie on the couch. "Tomorrow we have our last Dr. appontment and then in ten days Cory and I will be proud parents of a baby girl." I said with a smile. What is her name going to be?" Nebbie asked. "Riley!" I said with a smile. "Middle name?" My dad asked. "Faith!" Cory said with a smile. "Riley Faith Matthews!" Cory and I said at the sametime. "That's cute!" My sister said with a smile. "Dinner!" My mom yelled. WE all got up and walked to the kitchen.

Cory's POV

We sat down at the dinner table and Topanga's mom uncovered the food. The food all looked wierd. "Okay Nebbie, you start. Tell us what your thankful for." Topanga's mm said as she looked at Nebbie. "I'm thankful to be here with my family this evening and I'm thankful for Toby." Nebbie said with a smile. Next was Nebbie's son Toby. "I'm thankful to be here in Philly with nana and papa and I'm thankful to finally meet Aunt Topanga." Toby said with a big smile. After Toby Topanga's dad went, after him it was my turn. "I'm thankful for my wounderful wife Topanga she has been with me through thick and thin and now we are going to have an amazing baby girl." I said with a smile. Everyone was smiling but the only smile that caught my eye was Topanga's her smile shined brigter than New York and Paris put together. "Okay well lets eat because I'm sure Cory and Topanga will need to leave soon to get home before mid-night." Topanga's dad said as he grabed what looked like chicken. Topanga grabed a dish that looked like there was corn inside. "Cory do you want some?" Topanga asked. "Um... sure." I said with a cheesy smile. She put a little bit of everything on my plate. She is always trying to get me to try new things, this was a perfect opportunity for her. I ate what was on my plate not saying I enjoyed it but I don't want to make anyone upset. After dinner Topanga and I hugged everyone and left. When we got down the street Topanga asked questions. "Did you like the food?" Topanga asked. "Yeah..." I said slowly. "Lier! Cory you didnt like it. I thought we were going to be truthful." Topanga said. "I don't like trying new things, you know that, and Topanga I didn't want to hurt you thats why I said I liked it, but I guess I should have told you the truth." I said slowly. "Yeah Cory you should have and I'm so sorry you had to eat something different." Topanga said with a frown. I could tell I had disapointed her. "Topanga I promise from now on I will eat new things weather I like it or not." I said with a smile. "Thank you Cory." She said with a smile. The rest of the ride was smooth and amazing we talked about Riley most of the time.

Eric's POV

(While Cory and Topanga are in Philly with Topanga's family Eric is in Texas with Cassie's family.)

"Cassie! I'm so glad you could make it." Cassie's mom yelled as we walked into the old ranch home. "Wouldn't miss it mom!" Cassie said as she rapped her arms around her mom. "Hi Joey!" Cassie's mom said with a warm smile. "Hi grandma!" Joey said as he sat on the couch. "Children! Cassie's home!" Cassie's mom yelled. Seven Kids came running into the living room. "Eric, this is June and she is 16 years old." Cassie said as she pointed at a tall brown haired girl. "Hi." I said with a shy smile. "That's Jack, Victor, and Adam they are 14 years old." Cassie said pointing at the three blond haired boys. I shyly nodded. "That's Mason and Rabecca and they are 11 years old." Cassie said pointing at the two little kids that were next to Cassie's mom. I waved at them. "Lastly thats Carson he is 8 years old." She said as she pointed at the little boy next to Joey. "Hi, Nice to meet you all." I said with a smile. None of them said hi back they all just rolled there eye's and hugged Cassie. June walked over to me and pretty much demaned to hold Hanna. I handed Hanna to her one because she kinda scared me and the other reason was mostly because June is HAnna's aunt so she deserved to hold her. "Thank you!" June said as she walked away. I felt very uncomfortable but Cassie deserved to be with her family which is kinda my family too. Maybe they are just shy or maybe they don't talk much.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about Nebbie's son?

Did you like Topanga's parents putting their diffenences behind them just to have a good Thanksgiving with their daughters?

Do you like Cassie's siblings?

Do you think Cassie's siblings are rude or shy?

Do you think I should do an ask book?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter next update as soon as I can.

PS: Follow me on Instagram @ boymeetsgirlmeetsworld1