Chapter 6

Cale walked outside and Raon was quick to change to his human form. It was like a child version of Cale Henituse, only that his hair was jet black instead of sunset red and a pair of big bright deep blue eyes instead of reddish-brown. Cale nodded with a smile on his face and patted Raon who quickly hold onto his sleeves while carrying Hong in his arms.

Park Jin Tae and Lee Soo Hyuk watched this with amazement in their eyes before they sighed. There will be no normal day if this group is here. Just thinking how powerful they are, if they let them go outside and battle those monsters, they might be able to wipe those bastards out in one go. 

The three adults and with one polymorphed black dragon and two Cat children walked through the hallway before they saw the outside. There are many ability users going in and out of rooms and that of buildings that were unfamiliar for the three children. That was enough for the three to want to go around and explore the whole place.

Cale could guess what's going on with their heads and that made Cale sigh, "I'll let you do what you're thinking but, be careful when you do so." 

The three looked towards Cale who was looking at them with his usual cold and stoic expression but they smiled so wide that it made Cale chuckle. 

"Yes!"
"Meeeow."
"Meow!"

Cale nodded with this and closely followed behind Jin Tae and Soo Hyuk. The whole trip was silent with the three children looking around, their necks stretched with every scene they passed through and Cale just let them. Well, he can't really blame the three. It was all very foreign to them. the buildings and even the sight of people they only meet for brief seconds of passing by each other, it was all new. And for the three children who are highly curious about these new things, their excitement is all over the place.

Lee Soo Hyuk, Park Jin Tae and Cale stopped the moment they reached the main entrance and there stood the Dark Tiger who has an air of majesty and elegance. And as soon as the Dark Tiger's eyes found Lee Soo Hyuk- no, its eyes grew bigger after it moved to the person next to Lee Soo Hyuk who was holding familiar red and silver cats with golden eyes. And Alberu is certain that the child next to Cale was Raon. 

Cale's eyes wandered to Lee Chul Min who approached their group and was about to talk to Lee Soo Hyuk when his eyes met with Cale's. Chul Min flinched after his eyes met Kim Rok Soo's reddish-brown eyes and his eyes soon shifted to the child holding on to Rok Soo's sleeves. He eyed the new addition to the group and narrowed his eyes to the child who was looking at him with curiosity.

"Lee Chul Min."

Chul Min flinched and looked towards the owner of the cold voice and it was Kim Rok Soo who's looking at him with unusual sharp eyes. Although they already know how Rok Soo's stares are cold and stoic, this time it was sharp, almost as if glaring at him for staring too much at the child next to him.

He turned his eyes away and instead look at Park Jin Tae to avoid the sharp look Rok Soo was giving him. 

Of course, Cale wasn't aware how sharp his eyes look right now. He just feels disgruntled by how Lee Chul Min looked at Raon.