Chapter 2: ditching

(A/N: in this book, Calum, Luke, Michael, and ashton aren't famous yet. But they will soon be ;) also, in this book there will be changing POV's but it will be very rare when it changes. A lot of the time, the POV will be crystal's :)

Crystal's POV

*Bell rings

I pack my things and get out the class. When I get to the door, I see Calum waiting for me. I give him a big smile and say, "hey, thanks for waiting on me."

"Yep, I'll take you to your next class.", he says.

After taking me to my first three classes, it's lunch time. I walked into the cafeteria alone and woah. There's a lot of people. A lot more than my old school back in North Carolina. In the huge crowd of people, I see Calum. Calum with some girls flirting with him. I felt something weird inside of me. Jealousy. I know, sounds silly. I've only know him for like 2 days but I think I might have feelings for him. I then notice the girls were giving nasty looks and Calum looked up at me. He walked my way.

"Hey, I was waiting for you. You get school lunch right?" He asked me

"Yea", I replied

"Ok, come in line with me."

He took me to the nearest lunch line and everyone stares at us again. Is there something wrong with me? Or him?

"Would yall let us through please?" He asked the people in the long lunch line. People made a path for us and he took my hand and showed me the way to the front of the line. Wow. He must be popular.

"Here you go, what do you want for lunch?" He asked me, "I'll pay" giving me a smile.

"It fine, I can pay" I said shyly.

"No, no. How can I let you pay. Your my guest" smiling at me.

"Ok, can I get a tuna salad?", I asked

"Of course." He said and then asked the lunch lady for he tuna salad and we headed to his table of friends.

"Yo! Sup Crystal!", Luke said.

"Hi", I shyly said.

I ate silently and tried not to disturb this conversation. Calum kept trying to get me to talk more but I didn't feel like it. I said I would just like to listen. By now, you can tell that I'm shy.

After lunch, Calum took me to 4th block. I sat down in a empty seat beside a guy. He has dark brown eyes and hair and is about 5'11.

"Hey" he said.

"Oh hi" I replied

"What's your name?"

"Crystal" smiling at him, "what about you?"

"Leonardo. My parents named my after Leonardo Decaprio because they are huge fans of him." He said rolling his eyes, "but you can call me Leo." He laughed.

I giggled, "hi Leo"

We talked alittle more and then we had to start class.

"I'll see you tomorrow Crystal."Leo said smiling friendly when we walked out of class.

"See you tomorrow" smiling back at Leo.

"Hey Crystal", Calum said as I walked out

"Oh hey Calum."

"Do you wanna a ride home? We could ditch the bus. ", he asked

"I'm good, I take the bus. I thought you did too?" I asked

"Oh I do." He said. "I just don't want to today. Please come with me. I'll take you home. Remember, we live in the same neighborhood?", I asked laughing.