Part Two: The Charming Voice

You lifted your head to see a boy standing there in front of you, almond colored eyes, spikey blonde hair with a darker blonde shaved undercut and just a whole load of attractivness. "Uh... are you talking to me?" You spoke up, voice soft.

   "Yeah, of course do you see any other cuties around here?" He spoke out slyly and you averted your eyes to the ground. "How about a number?" He gave a smirk as he closed in on you a bit.

   "Uh..." You looked over to his friend standing on the other side of  you .

   "Come on, it's just your phone number, what's the big deal?" He gave you a crooked smile and you felt like your heart skipped a bit, but the other guy standing there stopped you from telling him. It's not that you didn't want to give him it, you just didn't want that other guy getting it as well...

   "I'm sorry, I don't think so." You looked from side to side as you backed up slightly. "Well, I have to get back to my tea-"

   "Just give me your digits, it'll only take a second darlin-"

   "W-w-w-w-waahhooahh." All of the sudden, there was a certain energetic (and really nervous) Hinata in front of you waving his arms, blocking you from them. "K-ke-ke-k ahhHHhhHhh, oh hey Y/N, I see you found my lunch box, thanks!" He yelled quickly as he tried pushing you away fast but got stopped by that guy.

That is it for this chapter. I'm sorry I had to leave you guys on a cliff hanger. I will post the third chapter tomarrow! Again I am so sorry that I have not updated this book recently! ~Author