Long time no see?

Hello and Assalamualaikum folks! Remember us?

Before we get into the fun stuff, the moderators of Amader Golpo and I believe that a long-overdue apology needs to be given, so here it is.

We apologize to each and every one of our followers. Whether you are someone who was here from the beginning or a new group member who joined in the last little bit, we are grateful to have you as part of our Amader Golpo community.

It has been a good three years since this Wattpad Chatroom book has been updated, and there is absolutely no excuse any of us have. It was a very long and unintended break that was taken off of Amader Golpo, and we missed it dearly, so here we are, back for our community because we believe you guys derserve more. Once again, we are extremely sorry for being on hiatus for this long.

But apart from all that, how is everyone? 

Tell us, what's new, what's funny, what's something exciting that has been going on? 

To our new followers: which part of Bangladesh are you guys from? And if not from Bangladesh then where? 

How is everyone keeping busy with all the virus chaos going on? And how is the situation of it where you live?

What are some tv shows and movies you would recommend each other to watch? Some new books? On and off Wattpad?

Also, a belated Eid Mubarak from Team Amader Golpo! Hope you all had a blessed one!

We have been off for so long, but we are here, back and back for good! We have many new and exciting things coming up, and we cannot wait to tell you all, and we are sure you will love it!

We missed you guys! So, let's all come together again, as the first-ever Bangladeshi community on Wattpad! <3

Cheers!