𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

vote and comment!

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

"IT WAS A SUDDEN REACTION. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HUG HIM, IT WAS SO EMBARRASSING I RAN OUT OF HIS OFFICE..."

Alora said having her phone pressed against her right ear recalling everything that happened and spilling it to her friend. She continued to walk towards her house running her hand through her loose hair.

"Okay? What was his reaction to the unexpected hug? Did he hug you back?" her eyes closed shut as she massaged her temple. It was a very quick hug, coming back from her unrealistic expectations she ended the hug pretty fast and ran out of his office without saying anything further.

"No he didn't. Why would he even hug me back? I'm his student remember?" a light chuckle was heard from the other side as Alora sighed seeing her mother's car parked right outside the house, which means she's only here for a few minutes and will leave again soon due to it not being in the driveway.

"Don't make me gag. Have you seen the way he looked at you the other day? That was not a look you give you're ordinary student, was he flirting? I don't know but Mr Kim seems very observant, especially with you Alora..." she might be right. He does seem quite observant also the looks he gives her in class is not normal. Is he flirting or is she thinking too much about this? Apart of her does get nervous when he's around or when he's looking at her. Another part of her makes her stomach tingle, having him so close to her to the point where she's feeling his own warmth.

She continued to walk trying to grab her house keys from her pocket .

"I don't think that's it Hura. Maybe that's just how Mr Kim is, a very observant person..." looking at the house some of the lights still remained open, the living room, kitchen and also her mother's room.