Bonus chapter 11.

Her.

"You are doing a great job, girls."- I genuinely praised my daughter as they smiled cheerily. 

We are working out all together. Leo is boxing with our eldest boys while I am stretching with our daughters. Max is playing on the matt and twins are stretching with us, being under my extra attentive supervision. 

Today is Saturday, utterly family day. All of us went for a fun morning run in the morning, taking Neve and Flora too. Then we came to the gym and carried on with our mutual hobby - sport. Boys also want to play football with Leo after this and girls want to have SPA day with me, so the after-activities are already planned.

"You have such pretty slip."- chirped merrily Sofi and I smiled at her. 

"You have just as marvellous slip, girls. A tiny bit of practise and you will be perfect at this."- I spoke contentedly, smiling at how eagerly and diligently Angelica and Ariana did the routine for babies. 

We chatted wonderfully, laughed and took pictures. Once we finished up, Martina and Sofia took their baby sisters upstairs to prepare everything they want for a SPA treatment while I went to check on my favourite men. 

"How are you, handsome?"- I wondered, smiling at my dreamy husband, leaning on the ring by my forearms. 

He smiled charmingly at me and captured my lips in a loving, gentle, adoring kiss, making me smile brighter. I giggled when large, veiny, warm, soft hands took hold of my waist, lifting me up effortlessly. Leonardo moved me over the ring and my legs quickly hooked around his lean waist as soon as our bodies pressed together. My arms hooked around his attractive neck. 

"Much, much, much better now."- murmured against my lips Leo, kissing me fondly. hugging me lovingly. 

"How was the work out with girls, amore mio?"- he asked warmly, holding me in his arms with greatest ease. 

"Amazing. SPA time is mere minutes away. How is boxing going?"- I replied happily, tenderly moving strand of his midnight black, velvety, thick, shiny hair off his smooth forehead. 

"Sublimely. They keeps getting better with each practise."- answered contentedly Leo, smiling dreamily at me. 

"Mamma, look!"- stated cheerfully Domenico, catching my full attention. 

I smiled proudly as boys showed me what they learnt from their brilliant dad. 

"Good aim, boys."- praised them Leo proudly with a smile after they hit the punching bag by turns, proving to be really good at boxing. 

Boys ran up to us and we hugged them, wholeheartedly laughing when we fell on the matt when girls joined the wholesome, beyond perfect, family hug. Leo and I happily hugged our babies, laughing when Max crawled to us, immediately clinging to Emilio in the most heartwarming way. 

"I will look after twins. Have fun, ladies."- said warmly Leonardo, pecking me sweetly. 

"Grazzie mille, amore."- I replied profoundly, kissing his cheek. 

On that note Tini, Sofi, Angie, Ari and I went upstairs to shower and boys carried on with their boxing practise. 

Once I was done with long, cleansing, exfoliating showers which included me washing my hair, I wrapped big, warm, soft towel around my body and gently towel-dried my hair. I applied all lotions and oils on my body before wearing my lacy undergarments and white robe.