Azia.

I woke up annoyed at myself for staying at his house again. I quickly and quietly rolled-out if his bed in hope he doesn't wake up.
"fuck sake Azia" he groaned
"shit" i mumbled to myself, "i'm just going to get some breakfast i'll be back in 15 minutes.
a faint "whatever" was uttered from his lips.

I ran outside and immediately picked up my phone to call nova to pick me up.

Nova has been my best friend since we were born, her mum and my mum were childhood best friends and so were their dads, so we are basically family. Beautiful was an understatement to describe her, she was tall standing at 5"7 with long tan legs, slim figure, beautiful  brown hair that stopped just after her shoulders and almond shaped eyes that were filled with beautiful dark brown orbs.

The phone rang a couple of times before she picked up.
"hello nova, are you there"
*silence*
"NOVA"
"hi-i i-m he-re sorry" she stuttered which was then followed by a loud groan
"NOVA AMI CAMBLE ARE YOU HAVING SEX WHILST IM ON THE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU AGAIN"
"shit i'm sorry" she whispered "why did you call me"
"i was going to ask weather you could pick me up but you seem busy"
a loud "YEAH SHE IS" was shouted through the phone.

Being tired of her bullshit I hung up the phone and began to walk in the direction of the house. 
————————————————————
at home

I sighed as i walked through the door. To tired to do any work but I know that i have my law exam in 7 weeks but i can't seem to wrap my head round the last part of the paper.

2 hours later i was finally done with studying and decided to call Nova again, i waited for her to pick up and hoping that she still wasn't getting railed.
*ring* *ring* *ring*
"hey bae"
"hi, are you done getting railed or should i hang up now" i said taking the mickey out of her.
she blushed. She never blushes"you don't have to worry about that"
"are you blushing???"
"anyway did you know that there is a bee law professor starting on Monday" she stated taking the topic off her
"ugh whyyy i just began to like Mrs. James" i groaned frustrated at the fact i'm going to have to get to know a new teacher halfway through the year.

We continued to chat until i finally decided i wanted to go to bed.