Epilogue

Scene opens in the same hall... It was decorated and there are many guests present... All were happy and everyone is singing happy birthday... At the center RagLak was cutting the cake together while Laksh was carrying their two years old daughter Taara...

They cut the cake and makes each other eat... Laksh keeps Taara down goes on his knees takes out a red rose from his coat pocket and forwards it too her...

Ragini blushes and takes it from him... He stands up and gives her a forehead kiss... She loves it the best when Laksh gives her this flower on their every birthday... It's not any precious thing but it's her one small dream which gets fulfill once in every year...

When they feels a tab on their legs... They looks down to see their daughter pouting... They goes aww at her cuteness and Laksh carries her up... As soon as Laksh carries her she also puts a kiss on Ragini's forehead... Proving she is like her father only... Three of them share a hug together...

On the other side of the hall Suraj was running behind an angry Chakor... Chakor who was holding their two and half years old son Dev and walking very fast...

Dev was looking back glaring Suraj and was showing his tongue proving he is like his mother only...

Suraj frowns seeing him and runs even faster... He catch them and gulps seeing Chakor's glares... He signs her to calm down but he gets more glares from her...

Suraj: "Chakor yaar... Sorry I forgot to order their gift on time but see it's arrived and also party isn't over yet so chill..."

Chakor: "For your kind information I wanted to gift them at 12 am on their birthday!!!"
She says no shouts glaring him while Dev adds fuel in fire by saying...
Dev: "Yeshhh thaa(the) farst(first) gept(gift) buth(but) mumma ish(is) laast(last)..."

Hearing her being the last one to gift her sister on her birthday Chakor fumes more while Suraj slaps himself in mind for his dramebaaz wife-son duo...

Suraj: "But my love gift is gift right??? Our emotions are important not the timing... Ragu will be very happy to receive her gift from you if you give it to her smiling... So now forget it and give your handsome husband your charming smile..."

Hearing him Chakor was melting Suraj sees her noding at him and he passes a proud smile to Dev... But the little one had more plans...

Dev: "Buth laast(last) ish laast(last)... Dunt(don't) battar (butter) mumma... She ish ismart(smart)...

That line brings angry Chakor back and she stamps her foot and leaves from there... Suraj makes crying faces...

Raglak were laughing at Taara's cute antics when an angry Chakor reached there and sits on the chair keeping Dev beside Taara who smiles at her big brother and forwards a chocolate to him... Dev takes the chocolate very maturely...

Both Ragini and Laksh knows what might have happened seeing Suraj's tired yet helpless face... They chuckles looking at him while he glares them...

Chakor: " Laksh ask your brother to leave..."

Suraj: "Chakor listen... My love... My butterfly... My faluda... Please tr..."

Chakor: "Suraj stop calling me faluda I'll break your face..."

Suraj gulps and puts the gift box on the table and bends down to pacify his angry queen and RagLak who were enjoying their daily drama takes the box and opens it...

There was two beautiful locket.. In one it was written Rag and in another it was written Lak... In short it was RagLak together... They were so happy seeing it...  Raglak looks at Sukor who were still arguing... They sighs and makes each other wear the locket... Laksh wore Rag written one while Ragini wore Lak written one...

Both the kids were eating their chocolate with full attention... Laksh shouts...

Laksh: "Enough..."
Chakor: "Your brother is such an useless one Laksh... Can't do a single thing properly..."

Suraj: "Hey don't lie... I woo you and made you fall in love..."
Chakor shies while RagLak looks at them with disbelief... But Chakor controls herself and protests...

Chakor: "Guys see... I wanted to give you surprise at sharp 12 but because of this monkey I'm last!!!"

Ragini: "First look at us..."
Chakor looks at them and smiles seeing them wearing the locket...

Ragini: "We loved it very much... It's so beautiful... Love you both..."
Chakor: "But I'm late!!!"

Ragini: "So what??? You gave the best gift of my life on time..."
Says Ragini looking at Laksh while Suraj adores them...

Laksh: "Aur nahi tho kiya!!! So now please stop troubling my brother... Poor he!!! Since morning running after you..."
Says Laksh looking at Suraj with pity and Suraj wipes his fake tears...

Taara: "Haan folgibe(forgive) ma(my) twiny..."

Dev: "Taara... Dunt(don't) tok(talk) while elders alre(are) toking(talking)..."
Dev warns Taara and looks at Chakor and again says...
Dev: "Mumma scold him molee(more)..."

Suraj frowns at him while Chakor chuckles hiding them... That's when 'Sun Saathiya' song starts... RagLak smiles at each other as it's their favorite song...

Laksh bends and asks for Ragini's hand while she gives her hand to him happily... Taara claps seeing them...

Other side Suraj too bends and asks Chakor's hand while Chakor glares him and looks other side... Suraj becomes sad...

He was about to stand up when Dev pulls him and gives Chakor hand to him... Dev smiles at his son while Chakor too smiles at them with whole heart...

Soon all the couples starts dancing keeping Raglak and Sukor in the middle... While their family members and everyone was happy seeing them...

As soon as they finish their dance Dev and Taara runs to them while Suraj carries Taara and Laksh takes Dev... And all of them shares a group hug....

Screen friezes on their happy face❤❤

******* ***** ********* *********** ********* ********

So its completed❤❤

How was it???

Hope you floatingstarsx liked it!!!

Ignore the mistakes thinking me as a baccha😌😌

Byeee love you❤❤