chapter 4

Waking up before 6am the next day was the hardest thing I could do but I did it anyway I did not want a grumpy boss on my ass.
I did my morning routine cleaned up every room making sure everything was clean and in place by 6:30 I was done so I went to check on yeji who was still peacefully asleep looking so cute.
I woke up Joy helped him prepare for school even though he kept whining about doing everything by himself.I went downstairs and Mr Khang was already eating his breakfast which I thankfully did earlier.
"Good morning Mr Khang I hope the breakfast is to your liking " I said facing down.
" breakfast is alright though I do prefer scrambled eggs " he said already sounding like I made the biggest mistake. " I'll try to do my best next time " I said
" as you should and please look at me when you speak to me , I don't look like a monster " he said sternly. I nodded my head and left to check on yeji who was awake looking arround her confusingly.
"Hey princess " I said calmly as I lifted her in my arms , she was just staring at me more like mesmorized to see someone else but her father hold her poor baby.
I made funy faces at her which led her to giggle cutely and be more at ease. I carried her to the kitchen to meet her dad before he lives.
" say hi to papa" I said to her as she made grabby hands to her dad.
" hey sweetie who's the cutest baby you are " he said making her giggle he finally kissed her forehead handing her over to me .
" alright am off now remember my rules and I'll drop off Joy on my way see you in the evening " he said and left after joy said bye to me and yeji.

The day was not that bad at all did some more cleaning laundry , played with yeji taught her how to say some words watched a kids show with her .
By 4pm joy was back doing his homework while having his snack and I started preparing supper and by 8pm both yeji and joy had already eaten and were fast asleep.
After I was done with cleaning up Mr Khang finally arrived home
" good evening Mr Khang " I said looking at him in the eyes as he suggested but his eyes always make me feel some kind of way.
I got his brief case from him as I followed him to his room.
" Thank you I hope yeji is fed and asleep?" He asked just as we reached his bedroom door.
" yes she is" I said handing his bag to him.
" is supper ready ?" He asked.
" yes I'll just set the table as you freshen up " I hurried to the kitchen and by the time I was done he came down stairs wearing his silk pajamas I almost dropped the mug cup in my hand it was so hard to keep my self composed infront of this man.
" Have you had dinner ?" He asked looking at my body which made me feel self conscious.
" no I'm still quiet full from the food I had for lunch" I had got used to eating once a day for the past 3 years that it suddenly became normal.
" well sorry to bust your bubble but you're practically skin and bones no offence I think you need to eat a lot more and take care of yourself too " he said
He put some of the food on a separate plate .
" no sir am not hungry right now " I said nervously.
" am not taking no for an answer take a seat and eat your food or do you want me to feed you?" He raised his brow .
" no! No I'll eat by myself " am preety sure my whole face is red.