Villain OC

Name: Jishaku Hiku

Gender: Agender

Pronouns: they/them

Affiliation: No one, but is a villain

Quirk: Metallic magnetism

Quirk Description: they can shift the polarities of metal objects according to their own body. 

Quirk Discovery: Playing with coins ended with them lodging one in a tree

Quirk Drawbacks: if there is a magnet stronger than they are, it will make them be pulled to the magnet. 

Overuse of the Quirk: their ability gets weaker and weaker the longer they use it

Crush: Fight me, Dabi (Backup, I guess Overhaul?)

Friends: x

Neutral: L.O.V, most yakuza groups

Enemies: without needing the obvious, they aren't the best of friends with Hawks for numerous unnamed reasons. 

Personality: They can best be described as someone with few words, quietly reading the atmosphere before acting out. Usually they would rather have someone speak for them, but if needed they will do the talking. On the alignment charts, you can accurately put Hiku on the chaotic neutral scale, only doing what they want without the need for rules. 

Likes: reading, counting coins, collecting spoons, quiet areas

Dislikes: talkative people, dirt, children in general, 

Hero/Villain name: lays low enough not to need one

Height: 6"0

Blood type: AB

Quotes: 

"Such a weak little thing you are, and you're supposed to be the first year's strongest?" 

"Pathetic really, even as a villain, people are moved by All Might. Disgusting." 

"A group of children, and a fire quirk user, a warp gate, and two grown adults? My, I must be at such the disadvantage. Shame if I manage to put all of you on the floor bleeding."

"I don't put myself in any group, I simply go my own. It's simply my nature to avoid and come as pleased, like how magnets push and pull each other." 

"A small girl... Such a distraction." 

"Fire... A beautiful chaos, something I wish to outdo for my own spite."