II

//Lilith's POV//

I can feel myself slowly waking up after blacking out. However I have no recollection of where I am or what happened. I think I might have passed from running to much.

I hear murmuring as I try to open my eyes, I assume it's my parents.

"Boss she's waking up." A familiar girl voice says.

"Good, I was worried she wouldn't be after you drugged her!" I heard a loud masculine voice yell.

My eyes dart open and I begin to look at my surroundings. Everything is a bit hazy and I still feel dizzy. That's when I notice two figures staring at me, one male, one female.

"Where am I?" I ask quietly still waking from being blacked out, "and who are you?"

It is then I realize my hands are tied behind my back and I start to panic as the memories come flashing back.

"Oh my god! I got kidnapped! By my best friend and some random dudes!" I scream trying to scoot away from Elise and the stranger in front of me.

"Relax princess we're just taking you home where you belong." The stranger says in a clam deep voice that made me melt.

He was a very attractive man I will admit it. He had beautiful blue eyes and a five o'clock shadow. His shaggy brown hair was a mess and he seemed anxious. He seemed... familiar.

"Taking me home? You expect me to believe you're taking me home!" I yell and he sighs.

"Maybe we should explain everything to her." Elise says shyly and he nods.

"First off my name is Cassius you already know Elise and the two men in the front are my guards, Ethan and Xander." He says and smiles at me.

"Great now I know who to report to the police if ever get free." I say sarcastically and he chuckles.

"You're feisty now, I like it." He says with a smirk and I roll my eyes.

"To put it plain and simple we're vampires miss." Ethan says turning around to look at me.

My eyes widen, vampires, they really expect me to believe they're vampires

"Would you shut up and let me handle this!" Cassius exclaims angrily.

"Yes my princess we are vampires, and you are a vampire too. You're not only a vampire, you're the vampire princess of Evergore, and you're set to rule the kingdom one day."

I look at him confused and start laughing. They really expect to believe all this.

"Great I'm kidnapped by some delusional psychopaths!" I exclaim and try to get out of the ties.

"Cassius she doesn't believe us, she's not going to." Elise says and I nod my head.

"I can see that Elise!" Cassius snaps at her and she bows her head. Normally I'd defend her but considering the situation I am very mad at her, although I'm starting to think she is not the mastermind behind this.

"She'll believe us soon enough, when she starts turning again." He says and chuckles. "and princess stop trying to get out of the ties, they are made by magic and only vampires can escape them. You however are still human." He says and I roll my eyes not believing him.

I start feeling hungry, no, I'm starving. My throat burns! It feels like it's on fire.

"Sir we're getting quite hungry, do you have any blood bags back there?." Xander ask and Cassius nods.

"Remember to savor as much as you can, we have a long trip." Cassius says.

My throat continues to burn and break I through the ties putting my hands on my throat. I'm in pain. My teeth hurt, my throat burns, my eyes keep fluttering.

"Cassius, she broke free." Elise says and Cassius turns his attention to me.

"Shit! She's changing faster than we thought. It's only a matter of time before she loses control. She hasn't had her powers in 10 years she won't remember how to control them until she gets her memory back." He says and I'm too distracted by everything that's happening to me to listen.

"I'm starving!" I scream out and Cassius hands be a bag of what I assume to be blood.

"I am NOT drinking THAT!" I exclaim hands still holding my throat trying to soothe the pain.

"You have to, human food won't subside your cravings. Trust me." He says grabbing hold of my arm and placing the blood bag in my hand.

I feel the warm blood moving around and my throat burns more causing me to scream.

"Lilith please just drink it, I know you don't trust me now but I've been your best friend for 18 years." Elise says and I nod.

I put the blood bag up to my lips and taste it. Surprisingly it tastes good. I drink the warm blood feeling it quench my thirst.

"Is it good princess?" Cassius ask and I nod continuing to drink the bag not wanting to stop.

I finish the bag and reach for another being pulled back my Cassius.

"Nah ah princess, save some for the rest of the trip." He says and I sigh angrily wanting more of the deliciousness I just tasted.

I cross my arms over my chest, thinking about trying to scream for help but knowing it would be useless. Besides I'm curious to learn more about these so called vampires, and considering I just drank blood I sort of believe them now.

"Continue the story you were telling me." I say and they nod.

"Get cozy. It's a long one." Cassius says and I curl up into a blanket. I'm excited to know more about their... I mean our life.