four🔞

(a/n: y'all know i don't proofread smut)

-

it seemed like the crack of dawn when jisungs phone alarm rang, signaling it was time to get minkyu ready for school.

outside was dark, but the snow still glistened under the streetlights. it was 7:00am.

jisung stood up holding his son and slipped out of the bed quietly to let minho sleep a bit longer. he then quietly left the large room and made their way to minkyus bedroom that was located on the opposite wing of the large home.

"is daddy coming with to drop me off?" the small boy says, rubbing his tired eyes.

"not today, it's his first day being able to sleep in a comfy bed so i'm going to let him stay there for a bit longer. but he can come tomorrow if you'd like."

the small boy nodded and snuggled back into the crook of his fathers neck only to be set down on his own bed a second later. "arms up!" jisung instructed, and the boy complied shooting his arms straight into the air, giving his father access to take of his t-shirt. once that was off, minkyu dressed himself in his school uniform.

jisung sat on the boys bed as he finished getting himself ready, as in combing his hair and brushing his teeth. once that was complete, they headed downstairs to pack his lunch.

when they reached the kitchen and opened the fridge, there sat his lunchbox filled with delicious foods all packed by none other than minho. along with a note that read

you said you liked my cooking so i made you lunch. i love you, and have a great day at school. - dad <3

the two smiled at the note. "daddy is nicer than you said" minkyu laughed.

"only to us, pumpkin" jisung smiled, picking up the boy and using his hip for extra support. "you ready?"

"yup!"

so the two slipped on their shoes and puffy coats, heading out into the frigid cold snowy weather to drop the boy off at school.

-

jisung crept up the stairs and into the room where minho laid half asleep, just resting his eyes.

the younger stripped of his shirt and crawled back into bed, now lying on top of his husband. "rise and shine mr. you've got a little promise to keep." jisung whispered while kissing the side of the olders jaw.

minho groggily hummed back, wrapping his arms around jisungs waist and gripping it firmly. "good morning, beautiful" they were so happy to finally wake up next to each other after so long. i was long awaited, and now it was finally happening again.

jisung leaned in for a kiss which minho gladly accepted and took control over within mere seconds. of course they both expected this to move quickly since they waited five whole years for this moment. that being said, minho firmly gripped jisungs hair and pushed his head down to where the younger was now at eye level of the massive bulge in minhos pants. he kissed it through the material letting his breath seep through the fabric.

"you still know what you're doing, right darling?" minho joked as he looked down at the boy giving his bulge little kisses.

"that's for you to decided" jisung took his small fingertips and slipped them under the waistband of minhos boxers before tugging them down to reveal one specific part of minho he missed very very much.

he took no time in taking the tip in his mouth and sucking on hard before forcing the full length into his mouth.

minho hadn't even thought about how sensitive they would be today from not having sex in five years. he groaned and subconsciously bucked his hips up into jisungs mouth making him gag and choke. he pulled tighter on his husbands hair every time he would feel the wet throat agains his dick, making him twitch and groan. he definitely still knows how to how to give head.