old ocs

I redrew some of my old ocs
I've sort of fallen for the whole tusk teeth thing so I gave some to Amy because she
Wait I just realized I have two ocs named amy
Shit
And they look similar
WAIT THEY MIGHT BE THE SAME PERSON
HOW THE FUNK DIDNT I REALIZE THIS
anyways back to the art :)

I redrew some of my old ocsI've sort of fallen for the whole tusk teeth thing so I gave some to Amy because she Wait I just realized I have two ocs named amyShitAnd they look similarWAIT THEY MIGHT BE THE SAME PERSONHOW THE FUNK DIDNT I REALIZE TH...

Yeah the paper is dented because my dog got ahold of my notebook
I changed the ocs a little bit

Antonio: he was originally a trans mtf, but as it was an afterthought I decided against it and just gave him long hair.

Lindsey: shes like 10 or something. She gets possessed by a dead girl on the regular

Amy: sobstory backstory girl. Cannibal. Her brother fell out of a tree and died and she was curious so she took a bite out of his shoulder. Blah blah blah sobstory ensues

Euna: bro even more of a sobstory, but this time is sounds like a jeff the killer rip off(it wouldn't if I wrote out the whole thing, but I cant be bothered so I'll summarize it.). Her dad got in a car crash and died, her mom got depressed and turned into an alcoholic. Her mom starved her in hopes that she'd die, so that she wouldn't have to take care of her. Originally her mom was abusive but nah. She survived eating leaves and grass from the backyard or whatever, as well as chewing rocks for years. At one point in late summer when she was 18 (it was a month until her senior year started) and the neighbors sphinx cat escaped. She was SOO hungry she saw a raw chicken instead of a cat and ate the cat :/ because shes stupid. The neighbor talked with her mom and she was grounded.

This is so stupid.

So like a week before school started she was again, incredibly hungry. Like on the verge of death.

So she bit off a finger. It hurt SOOOOOOoOooO much she nearly overdosed on painkillers and then ate the rest of her hand and managed to chew off her lips in the process, because she was high or some bs.

When she went back to school she wore a mask and kept her stump in her pocket. At lunch some popular girls talked at her. You can see where this bullshit is going.

They stole her mask and called her a freak. One of the girls tried to take her lunch because she was a freak. >-> so of course Euna takes a bite out of her arm. Like a bitch.

Lol is anyone even going to read this.

So they stayed away from her.

On friday she got a note in her locker.

"Cum to jim aftr skool fur supperise"
(Lol but it was actually a serious note)

So she went

The lights were off and she got locked in with the three girls.

They took her by surprise and tied her hands together, dragging her to the other side of the gym.

One of the girls tied a noose to one of the basket ball hoops

By now she was barely able to breathe uWu

They put her up or whatever and kicked out the folding chair

She would have died but apparently the girl was pretty s hi ttiny at trying knots

She hit her head and went crazyyy 🤪🤪🤪 and she killed them and ate them

But the gym door was locked so she was eating them until morning on monday òwó

Yeah it's so eggy

Wow I spent so much time writing that
Meh

Um

Pussy
*runs away*