𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒

HE HESITATES TO LEAVE HER HOUSE, worried that her fever might get worse. But he still left for his work, but not before doing a little something. 

Later that morning, Y/n woke up with a runny nose and a so comfortable throat. Clearing her throat, she got out of bed, feeling the headache kicking in. "Oh, fuck being sick. I don't want to be sick." She groaned. "But hey, at least none of your annoying co-workers get to bother you. 

When she got to the kitchen, she saw food. BREAKFAST! And a note. 

Hey, I didn't want to leave you without helping you with something. So I made breakfast for you! Hope you like it. Please get well soon! I̶ c̶a̶n̶'t̶ w̶a̶i̶t̶ t̶o̶ h̶a̶n̶g̶o̶u̶t̶ w̶i̶t̶h̶ y̶o̶u̶ a̶g̶a̶i̶n̶! Armin can't wait to hangout with you again!

-Erwin

A familiar feeling of warmness spread through her chest. "Man... my face felt so hot right now..." She mumbled under her breath before taking a seat at the table. "Huh... scrambled eggs. And a cup of coffee?"

__________

The day went on perfectly. With a good rest and also no one to bother her. She had already informed her boss about her absence for the day.

After a long day of well rested, she finally felt like a new person again. Maybe being sick is not so bad if you get to feel like this after your fever resides.

"Maybe I should check on Erwin..."

Dilf⁉️

You
Heyyy
How's your day?
And how is Armin today?

Dilf⁉️
Ah, Y/n
Are your fever's gone?
We're both doing great today
Armin was just a little upset that he didn't get to spend the day with you

You
Is that so
Then maybe we should meet again this weekend

Dilf⁉️
I'll see if my friend could take over my shift
And thank you for yesterday
I had a lot of fun
Armin had a lot of fun too

You
It's nothing
I should be the one thanking you
I needed this break
And I also had fun ;)

Dilf⁉️
I should probably go now
Armin is making quite a fuss
Good night ❤️

You
Good night

End of discussion

She put her phone away, hiding her face into the pillow. "What's with the heart emoji?!" Y/n groaned.

"Ahh... I'm definitely falling for him now..."

She suddenly squeal, thrashing her hands on the bed. "I want to dream about him..."

And with that, she fell deep into slumber.

__________

The sound of car honking immediately made her regret what she said. "A new day, huh?"

She groaned, hitting the steering wheel. The honking finally stopped and she drove her way to work. Without her life savior coffee. Thanks to the holy geo daddy she didn't get scold by her boss. As always, her table would be swarm by all those annoying bitc-

"Y/n?" A voice called out.

She snapped her head to the side to see who was calling for her. "Oh, Hange. Is there something I can do for you?" She asked. "Can you- I'm sorry in advance. But can you please help me finish these paperwork?! I have a date with Levi!" They said. 

"Ahhh... sure." Y/n accepted. She just can't turn down someone who has helped her for so many times already. "Thank you so much! I'll buy you a drink in the future!" They said. And with that, they left for only god knows where. 

She continued with her paperwork. Without realizing it, night has already come. "I need a coffee so bad..." She whined. "Maybe I should tell Erwin to come,"

Dilf⁉️

You
Erwin
Do you think you can come over when your shift ended?
And also a coffee?

Dilf⁉️
Sure
Give me your office address

After giving him her office's address, Y/n bury her nose back in her work to burn some times while waiting for the blond. It wasn't that long until he finally arrived. Y/n found herself getting more tired by the second.

She was used by the extra work. And most of the times she would definitely just sleep at her office. Erwin climbed up to the second floor and continue walking to find where the only light source is. He noticed her sleeping figure, head on the table with her arms wrapped underneath. 

He looked over at Armin and smiles softly at him. He carefully put the coffee besides her. Erwin ponders on whether he should or shouldn't wake her up. He softly shake her body, waking her up little by little. Y/n lets out a long yawn before giving him a sloppy smile. "Oh, Erwin. Did you bring my coffee?" She asked. 

He pointed over to where he had set her coffee down. She took a sip from the cup before setting it down back to it's place. 

"Thanks for this. I needed it so bad today..."

"It's nothing. But why didn't you go home early today?" He asked. "I was covering for my friend. It's... almost finish." Y/n said. Her tone doesn't seemed sure so Erwin press her more.

"I don't think so. You hesitated when you answered me," He pointed out. Y/n quickly frown and looked away in embarrassment. "You should just leave it for now and continue it when you have enough rest for yourself. Plus, your fever had just gone yesterday. You probably shouldn't be pushing yourself too much." He rant.

What is he? My mom?

She let out another yawn and looked at him with tired eyes. "Fine. But can you send me home? I don't think I can drive in this state."

Of course, he would accept it without any second thoughts. Inside the car, Y/n was fast asleep with Armin in her arms. Both of them were holding onto each other like one of them is a teddy bear.

Erwin just chuckles at the sight before driving her home. It wasn't really a bad feeling to have someone asleep besides you. Especially when it's someone you like. No, love.

He wanted to take pictures of them. Maybe he could make it a wallpaper in the future? He shook all the thoughts away and just focus on sending her home.

Thanks to her leftover coffee, he was wide awake now. He just can't stop thinking about the heart warming sight. Then it's decided. He's going to take a picture before waking her up.