1 || A Normal Day Until...

Hello! This is Yashiro Nene speaking! And today, I am currently walking to school with my best friend, Aoi Akane!

And we're talking about...

"Are you sure you really don't like him?"

Mr. Badboy...

"Aoi, for the last time... I. Don't. Like. Him." I replied.

"Can we talk about something else? Something OTHER than him?" I begged her.

She sighed.

"Okay, then, Nene-chan."

I have no idea why they keep telling me to make friends with him!
Even Kou-kun is trying to get me closer to him!

Can't they just get the hint that I, Yashiro Nene, don't like Yugi Amane, Mr. Popular Badboy of the school?!

And to make matters worst, we're in the same class and he sits right behind me.

School wouldn't be such a pain if he didn't even sit behind me or if he was popular.

Heck, I don't even wanna look at him.

Oh great, we're at school.

"...And that's a reason why you should listen to me." Aoi poked me.

"Ow! Aoi! Remember! You have sharp nails!" I complained as I stormed into the school.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Dang it.

Mr. Badboy's already here.

I decided not make any eye contact and sat on my chair.

I could hear mumbling behind me, but I didn't bother to see for myself.

- A Few Minutes Later (Idk any ideas for free time anymore) -

I was minding my own business, taking my things out of my locker, when...

"Good morning, Yashiro-san!"

Great.

"Wow, I didn't know you knew how to use 'san'." I looked at Yugi with an uninterested look, hoping he might go away.

"Ahahaha... You're v-very funny, Y-Yashiro-san..." He chuckled sheepishly.

"Get outta here if you wanna save your adam's apple." I threatened him as I walked away with a disgusted look.

"E-Eh! W-Wait!" He chased after me, soon enough, I was already running.

Normal POV

"So? How'd it go?" A certain purple haired girl asked.

"Not good, sorry, Akane-senpai." Kou replied.

Aoi sighed.

"Oh well. I trust you to bring them together, Minamoto-kun! Bye~!" Aoi waved.