Pitter Patter on the roof

Big thanks to @littlelunaria for this idea :) Thanks for reading my book <333 (also sorry if this wasn't what you had in mind, just wanted to try hurt/comfort! and also give you guys something that isn't ranboo dying) Also I will eventually write SBI family, but for now you get stuck with canon of wilbur being Phil's only son :D

All other requests will be done soon I promise <3 ( Art done by me :D )

What I listened to while writing: Literal screaming music :D and metal

Tw: None!

Ranboo hated wet days. He loved going outside so much, with all the grass and trees and being able to play with his son. But he just had to be half ender man didn't he? 

He sat staring at the droplets falling on the slick glass window frame, and sighed. 

"Oi mate, you ok?" 

Ranboo swiftly turned around, tail up in surprise, to face Phil who had just appeared behind him. He gave a dismissive grumble, flicked his ear, and lay his chin on his hand once again.

"Ranboo, I can tell when someone's not happy, my son was Wilbur for primes sake. What's up?"

"Rainy."

Phil gave a small sigh and smiled as he walked towards Ranboo. Rans eyebrows furrowed as he looked outside again, and still saw the rain falling down. Phil put a hand on his shoulder, he pulled him to turn around. He gave a knowing look before embracing the tall hybrid, and Ranboo stood paralysed, before returning the kind gesture. He rarely got hugs, and most of them were from michael or Tubbo. Tears almost slipped their way out of his eyes, but he wiped them away with the cuff of his sleeve.

"Hey Phil I was wonderin' if ya could help me with-"

Ranboo and Phil both turned around to see a familiar piglin standing in the door way, with a completely soaked cape, and still dripping wet fur. Phil let go of Ranboo and have a small chuckle as he walked towards his old friend. Ranboo couldn't help but give out a small laugh at the drenched man, clearly agitated that he'd have to wash his clothes. 

After they had helped techno wash his clothes and brush his fur, they finally realised that Techno didn't really have many clean clothes. 

"Well, Tech looks like you'll be borrowing one of Ranboos suits!" Phil smiled.

"What." Ranboo and Tecno both said in union, equal surprise on both of their faces.

-----

Techno came out of his room dressed in Ranboos biggest suit, and wow was a 7 feet tall piglin dressed like he was going to a fancy party hilarious. Phil had to cover his face with his wings to stop Techno from seeing his face strained with laughter. Ranboo on the other hand was already on the floor, tail sweeping the boards as he cackled. Techno gave a low snarl, and Ranboo quickly apologized. "Sorry, sorry-" He said, rushing to stand up on his lanky legs. 

Phil uncovered his face, and Techno started to walk towards the door. 

"Where ya going mate? It's still raining." Phil questioned.

Techno stopped and turned his head towards them, eyebrows still furrowed in anger, and said, "Syndicate meeting remember?" bitterly.

Phil's confused look left his face, as he rushed to his room to collect his cape. Ranboo's smile from before faded, as he realized he would not be able to join them. Phil came back, cape now adorning his shoulders. He beckoned Ranboo to follow him, and as they stepped outside Phil extended his non-injured wing over Ranboo's head. When they had entered, Nikki covered her mouth immediately at the sight of Techno, trying not to anger the man. It took a while for her to finally calm down and actually contribute, but she couldn't stop looking at the hybrid. It was hilarious, Ranboo thought.

They walked out of the meeting place, and Ranboo was delighted that when they stepped out after the meeting was adjourned, the rain had ceased.

Sad days were always there, and so was rain. But it was a fact of life, and Ranboo had friends to help him through it, even the small bits.

Hey, sorry this is kinda short- mostly a filler since no motivation :( I have a lot of ideas 'n' stuff but I don't wanna get hate for some of them sooo... yeah :D Thanks for reading my little crows, and I'll see when I can get a new chapter out <333

I DID NOT UPLOAD THIS AT 3AM NOOO...