Chapter 0: The Unexpected Varible

In one world, there was a server of prosperity. Pranks is done harmlessly and for fun, war was a rare concept, and if one happend, it is done for good fun. Everyone lives by a code of honor. It's name, Hermitcraft.

In another, there was a server of war, friendship, betrayal, rise and falls, death, destruction, desease, horror, sacrifices among others. It's name, Dream SMP. In the latter server, there exsist a manipulator, which is also its admin, Dream. He want control. He accounted for all the Varible in the equation which will lead to him achieving direct and total control. However, some varibles are completely unpredictable.

{Location: Hermitcraft, Cowmercial District, Time: 1300 hour}

It was a relatively normal day on Hermitcraft. Scar is checking up the shopping district, untill, a strange sound occours near the town hall. He flew back to the town hall and saw it. It sits in the sky, like a whirlpool.

Scar grabbed his PADD (Basically communicator in every other fic, because HC is quite advanced, they will have a PADD instead) and typed to the rest of the server. "Scar to everyone, please report to the town hall immediately"

The PADD:

After a few minute of waiting, sounds of fireworks fills the sky. "Woah, that is new..." Mumbo said. "It certainly is.... Mumbo, scan it with your tricoder please?" Tango replied, refeering to the new scanning device (It basically is like a player's F3 screen) Mumbo built. Mumbo then pulled this out of his pocket and scanned the anomally.

"Fascinating. It appears that this anomally is formed with Verteron, I am also detecting very high emissions of neutreno near the event horizon. It is a stable wormhole" Mumbo replied. "X, you have any idea how this could be formed?" he also asked. "Well, apart from mods, I don't think it could be formed in normal servers, Mumbo. I need to inspect it if it is safe to enter" Xisuma replied, grabbing his PADD ans using his admin powers, analyzed the wormhole further. "It seems to be safe, however, it appears that the server on the opposite side have perma-death on. If we die there, you will respawn back here in Hermitcraft, but the wormhole wouldn't allow you to enter it anymore." I think we should go in! See what is on tge other side. The final frontier begins now!" Grian said very excitedly, and prepares to takeoff, but he was stopped by JoeHills. "Mhm. We can't rush it without plan. False and Iskall, you will go in first. You guys are good at PvP, you can defend us in case of any hostiles. I'll be the deplomat in case they are willing to make peaceful contact with us. Everyone, prepare for transit" Joe anounced.

The crew flew up to the wormhole entranve and goes through, they have no idea what will await them.

{Location: L'Manburg, Time: 6 months after Tommy was exiled, 1130 hour}

Tubbo was sad. It has been 6 months since the event. He wish he could meet Tommy again. Sometimes, he wish it could just be Tommy and Tubbo together, not Mr. President and A forced to exiled person. He wish times were simpler. He was snapped out with the sound and look of wormholes opening on the front of the second white house. He grabbed his communicator and sent a message to all the server mates to meet him there.

A minute later, all the SMPers were there. Since this is a serverwide event, all members are to be there, all... But Tommyinit. He was exiled, faraway from where anone could see him, or so Dream thought. Suddenly, a string of message all popped up rapidly. The Hermits have arrived.

{FasleSymmetry joined the game}
{Iskall85 joined the game}
{JoeHills joined the game}
{Alright, I'm tired. So put all Hermits name here joined the game}

The SMPers are shocked by how heavily armed they are. Everyone have nearly full netherite, apart from thier chestplate, all thier tools are also heavily enchanted in full netherite. False and Iskall were the first one to speak up. "Hallo?" Iskall said. "Where are we?" False finished for him, lowering thier blades. "And where did our elytras go?" Grian asked. "Oh, the End is disabled in this server, so no elytras. As you can see, the wormhole is ground based here" Dream said. "But is this a private server?" Joehills asked "Yeah? Who is your admin?" Dream asked. "It's me" Xisuma answered.

"What happened?" Dream asked. "I don't know... That wormhole just appeared in the sky" Xisuma answered "It appears the wormhole bypasses the whitelist" "Wiat. What is that sound?" Dream questioned, looking to the wormhole, only to see it dissapear with a woosh. "This is bad." Xisuma said. "It seems the portal opens once every 5 years, and only for a short time" Dream said, stressed out. "You can stay here"

The hermits then leaves L'Manburg, then walked away in one big group. It's time for a new nation to rise, the United Federation of Hermits, a Peaceful-Anarchist nation (That's basically how they actually live in HC), with thier figurehead header, GoodTimesWithScar.

That night, Dream sits in his home. Scribbling to his journal, world dominion may be closer or extended for a very long time depending on his interaction with the Hermits.

"New potential pawns, Hermits.

Plan with the Hermits: unsure

Dangerous Individual: Flase, Iskall, Xisuma, joehills, and other redstone hermits, False and Iskall may rebel succesfully with thier PvP power, X and Joe is very fluent in Deplomacy, and Redstone hermits may build massive farms that may help the Hermits survive even in isolation"

Obligatory Note: I don't own Hermitcraft nor Dream SMP or even Minecraft in general~