Plans and Surprises

-Dream POV

Only one month till George moves in! I'm so excited to finally meet him! I love him so much! Wait. Why did I think that? At least I know what I meant. I should call him. Come on. Pick up the phone. Pick up. Pick up.

Yes!

"Hey George!"

 "Hey Dream. What do you want? And why are you calling me at three in the morning?"

3:00am? How? Oh right. British time. "Sorry, Gogs. I forgot that British time is different than American. I can hang up if you want to go to sleep now. I just wanted to hear your voice."

"NO, NO, NO!!! Don't hang up! I'm awake now so we can talk. Umm.. Are you ready for me to come?"

"George, you aren't coming for a month so I think you'll be fine."

"Actually I was thinking of coming this week. I won't tell you what day so that it's a surprise. Just be ready!"

"Really!? Yes!! I mean- yeah that's cool. Alright well I'll let you go. I love you George."

Fuck. Why did I have to say that?

"Omg. Goodbye dream. See you soon."

Well. I guess I should prep the house for George.

-George POV (the next day:at the airport)

Alright. My plane's leaving in 10 minutes. I need to call Sapnap.

"Hey Sapnap! Today's the day! Are you still good to pick me up?"

"Hey George! Yeah I'm still good. You don't want dream to know, correct?"

"Yeah. I want to surprise him. Well, I'll see you in about 4 hours! Thanks for picking me up."

"Yeah. No problem man. See ya. Bye."

Yes. My plane is finally leaving. I'm off to see dream!

(At Florida)

ring ring ring

"Hey Sapnap! I'm here now. I'll come find your car. See ya!"

"See ya dude!"

I'm so excited! I wonder what Dreams face looks like. Oh! I think I see Sapnap's car.

"Are you Sapnap?"

"Mhm."

I put my bags down, realizing how stupid it was that I didn't just bring a case instead. But this would have to do. After I was buckled in my seat i felt like Sapnap was off. Even though he only said "mhm" I could tell his voice was off. I didn't know what was wrong about it I knew it just sounded different. 

His hair is same color, but I haven't seen his face to make sure it's him. Is it... Dream? Only one way to find out. Here goes- I took a deep breath before asking, but before I could speak-

"I don't know this Sapnap you speak of but I do know that if you try to make a scene, I'll pull the trigger. Now you stay back there. I have to get gas."

Shit. Shit. Shit. What do I do? Do I ask Dream? He's taller than this guy if he didn't lie about his height. But Sapnap is closer. Dream is overprotective and more likely to believe and help me.

                                                                               Dream

                                                                                                                             Dream, you have to help me!