chapter 1- THE NEW BEGINNING

Zena was walking down the cold deserted street totally heart broken...she was insulted by her step mother and her father who loved her these years did not help her too cause he was so in love with his new wife. Now she was walking down the streets cursing herself for being so fat..but what could she do..she weighed too much that neither she could exercise or diet..she was very sad..she went to a nearby bench and slept there because she could not walk anymore..she hoped to die in the bleak cold.....but then she opened her eyes and found herself in a beautiful room.." God... am i dead? am i in heaven?" But suddenly a gorgeous lady opened the door and gasped"oh dear..you woke you? are you alright sweetie?" "are you an angel from heaven ?" asked Zena innocently.."no no dear..u r alive..i found u yesterday night sleeping outside my house so i took u in..are u alright..??" "I m alright mam thank u for keeping me in" "you are very polite i wish i had a daughter like you..you are so lovely..you just look like my daughter who passed away at age of 5..now tell me why were you out at that hour" Zena told her whole story to the lady.. "oh dear! you went through so much pain and suffering.. don't worry i will take your care.." She told that her name was Maria..she called out loudly"Honey ! Honey ! did you make the soup??" a man in his 40s came running inside the room and told "the yummy soup is done honey!! " then he saw Zena and said "oh dear you woke up? are you alright? " Mrs maria fed Zena . Zena had tears in her eyes . when asked sge told that she never knew the love of mother. Miss maria hugged her and told "Now you don't need to worry..we will be with you forever..."